3

Noah p.o.v

My blissful Saturday morning slumber was rudely interrupted when my phone started ringing loudly on my bedside table.

I groaned into the pillow as the song 'womaniser' filled my ears.

I didn't have to look at my phone to know it was Zak.

I purposely the ringtone to that song when he called me.

I picked up my phone groaning I looked at the time 2:08

Answering the phone I grumbled "what the ever loving fuck do you want at this ungodly hour In the morning Zak?"

"Nice to meet you too" he slurred

I knew he was doing to ask me to pick him up from a party like he did a lot. It was getting old

"Where are you" I sighed

"Bens house" he managed to say

I knew where that was

"Okay how many am I picking up"

"Ugg .. Just me Isaac and Jacobson"

What was Isaac doing at the party? I voiced my thoughts

" I invited him. Problem?" He yelled

God the dick was seriously mood swinging when he was drunk.

"K I'll be there in 10"
I muttered into the phone.

Slipping on my black skinny jeans and nike roshes , I decided to go all black as to avoid any unwanted attention and grabbed Isaac's black hoodie he previously left over and I claimed.

I grabbed the car keys and started the drive towards bens house.

I pulled up as close to it as I could get given the fact that cars adorned the streets.

I got out of the car and said hi to a few jocks and cheerleaders who called my name.

Every one knew me because I was Zak's sister after all.

I entered the large house and made my way past several horny couples.

I saw Zak standing on the table surrounded by at least 15 people who seemed to be hanging onto his every word.

As I neared Zak noticed me and raised the red cup in his hand yelling "MY SISTER HAS ARRIVED"

For some reason this caused everyone to start cheering.

"As I was saying" Zak bellowed

" I think turkey's should be green" this caused everyone to murmur in agreement

"And they should have polkadots" people as equally wasted as Zak burst into applause while the more sober people got out their phones to film him.

I took this as my cue to drag him off the table.

He agreed and picked me up like I was a teddy bear, after all he was a whole foot taller than me at 6'5.

He put me over his shoulder and stood waiting for me to give him a command.

I giggled at his stupidity

"Where's Jacob? " I yelled over the music

Zak scratched the back of his neck in confusion then lead me to a circle where people were gathered around a bottle.

Jacob looked like he was In control of the game and as I neared I saw Isaac was part of the circle.

He was sitting there in all his glory a girl on his lap whispering into his ear . He faced her and whispered something in her ear causing her to giggle

By heart clenched at the sight and Jacob stopped the game to come over to us.

He was about an inch or two smaller than Zak so he had to Crain his neck to look up to me.

"Pumpkin" he stated surprisingly sober

" We have to go jakie " I said reaching down to rub his hair

"Oki pumpkin, I'll get Isaac" we turned back to the circle only to see that Isaac and the girl were both gone.

I was over come with jealousy.

"He's probably upstairs" Jacob replied cautiously,uncertain of what my reaction would be .

"To infinity and beyond" Zak yelled taking the stairs two at a time a risky move considering Zak was far from sober.

And I was strategically placed on his soldiers.

Jacob followed behind and opened the door, I braced myself for what I was about to see.

My heart clenched at the sight and I wanted to slap the slut stupid. her lips were attached to Isaac's her arms around his neck , his arms hung around her waist and throat dried and I was pulled out of my trance when Zak stomped over

"Let's go lover boy" he said pulling Isaac's collar

I had to duck leaving the room so I didn't hit my head on the doorframe.

It was only then that Isaac noticed me his mouth slightly parting.

"did you..." He cleared his throat

"Did I see you making out with that slut bag?" I paused to see if he would say anything "yes, Isaac I did"

And with that I put my head up high.

But that was a stupid mistake on my part because I hit a doorframe, Zak being in no state to keep his balance fell to the floor and landed on his ass, whilst I on the other hand fell on top of him.

My nose was throbbing so I stupidly reached up to tough it and when my hand came back it was dripping in blood.

"Shit munchkin are you okay?" Isaac questioned but I was still mad at him so I was in no mood for the pet names

"Does it look like I'm fucking okay" I snapped at him.

He held his hands up in surrender.

Jacob however could not stop laughing but when he saw the blood he attempted to put on his best solemn face but that failed because Jacob and solemn don't mix.

"Crap man you're bleeding more than a girl on her period" was his only response

And that was the last thing I heard before I slipped into darkness.

I would write more but I'm tired I'll finish it next chapter

Thanks for reading
Bbear🐻xox