4

Noah P.O.V

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep beep beep beep

God dammit I thought. Will someone turn that stupid alarm off.

Beep

Beep

Beep

Obviously not.

Groaning I reached my hand out to the bedside table, and conveniently noticed it was gone.

Wait,what!?

I swear to god if re arranging My room is some kind of practical joke to zak I might just have to rearrange his face.

With all the energy I could muster I flung my eyelids open.

Very dramatic I know.

Crap.

This was not my room.

And my head hurts like a bitch.

The room I was in was all to familiar, the smell of bleach the sound of Trollies being wheeled around Lino floors the beeping of the damn machine.

I was either in a supermarket , or a hospital.

And judging by the doctor in scrubs and the thin gown ( that was ALSO not mine) , I was opting for the latter.

The killer headache might be a contributing factor.

I was trying to piece together last nights events but I was drawing blanks.

I needed answers and as if on cue the doctor walked in. He was wearing a blue shirt with black suit trousers and a white lab coat over it. Around his neck he had a stethoscope. I peered at the small rectangular badge that was clipped onto the Brest pocket of his lab coat. Dr sparks.

"Doctor sparks" I tried to say but my voice sounded like nails being dragged down a chalkboard. And my throat felt like the chalkboard.

"Take a drink Noah"

Peering to my left I saw that there was indeed a cup of water on the table. bringing the glass to my lips I tilted, it was only when the liquid was slipped into my mouth that I realised how thirsty I really was. I gulped the water down in a matter of seconds and nodded my head at dr sparks who was smirking in amusement.

"Doctor" I said my gaze meeting his cool grey eyes. He really was young for a doctor .. And good looking too.

I mentally cursed my hormonal teenage brain.

"What happened to me" i tried again to form a coherent sentence. My voice was still raspy and I wondered what had happened.

"I am doctor sparks as you may have figured and four days ago you hit your head at a party.you were knocked out cold as a result of not taking your medicine. You were already in a vulnerable state and were susceptible to harm due to your body not having enough nutrients. It doesn't sound like that big of a deal but due to your condition it will have and effect on you and you will find completing the simplest of tasks tricky."

I sighed running my hand through my hair. How many times did I have to tell these people I know when I need to take my pills and if I don't need them I don't take them.

"I said it before and I'll say it again I didn't need them" I huffed in annoyance

The doctor gave me a blank glare before replying in a monotonous voice "yet you're In hospital" before walking away.

Stupid sarcastic prick.

I was given a moment to try and string a coherent thought together before a very pissed looking Isaac a concerned looking Jacob and a sheepish looking Zak.

"What the hell Noah" Isaac boomed

"Ugh I'm not sure what you're talking about z"

"Pills Noah? Pills? You didn't tell me your taking pills"

"Really z it's not a big deal"i lied

His green eyes studied me carefully and I tried not to show what effect his eyes had on me.he knew I was lying but thankfully he didn't question me about it and let it drop.

"Are you okay pumpkin , I thought you were taking your medicine" Jacob said

I saw Isaac shoot him a glare and then send me a questioning look as if to say how come he knows and I don't. Oops.

"Jacobson I'm absolutely fine but my head is killing"

"Erm yeah that would be my fault I suppose" Zak said scratching his neck sheepishly .

I tried my best to glare at him but I burst into a fit of giggles

"But seriously though Noah you need to take your meds."zak said his tone now serious.

I knew I was Sick. Nobody knew if I would actually get better and the meds tasted disgusting. Why bother go through the pain if I may not recover any ways? And besides I really didn't feel Ill. Why couldn't any one understand that?

"Zak I told you once and I'll tell you again, I'm.not.ill." I said pausing dramatically for emphasis after each word. Sure it was a lie but Isaac really didn't need to know, the less he knew the better.

Zak just rolled his eyes done with arguing.

As if on cue a phone bleeped. I hope fully looked at my phone then realised the only person I actually cared to talk to was standing in this very room.

As if on cue Isaac pulled out his phone looking down at the screen.

He cursed a incoherent curse under his breath before looking up at us.
" Sorry guys I have to go I'm supposed to meet up with Elle"

Jealousy surged through me.

So I guess that slut at the party does have a name.

The room was masked in a awkward silence for a minute before I realised I was probably supposed to respond to that.

Great.

"Uh.. Who's Elle?" I asked trying my best to sound like I actually cared.

"His fuck buddy" Zak said between coughs.

Gee thanks bro.

I looked over at Isaac who had turned redder than a tomato.

" I should be going" Isaac said swinging his baseball jacket over his shoulder.

"Yeah wouldn't want to keep your fuck buddy waiting whilst your best friend is in hospital." I spat out

Isaac awkwardly shuffled towards the door.

"I'll call you" he mumbled

"Don't bother" I shot back before he left the room his head hung low.

"Someone's pissed" Zak whistled but was cut off when Jacob hit his chest.

He flashed me a sympathetic smile.

"What was that about any way?"zak questioned raising an eyebrow at me.

Shit.

Crap Brain think.

Think.think.think.

Unfortunately I was only drawing blanks.

"What do you think looser, how would you feel if I left you in hospital to go fuck some girl" Jacob snapped coming to my rescue.

Did I mention that he isn't actually out of the closet yet?

Zak mumbled something about Jacob always being right whilst Jacob discreetly nodded his head at me and winked.

I was glad I had someone like Jacob in my life. He was always there and I knew he would never leave me for a girl (or in his case guy). And some times I needed that. especially when your best friend was a class A player / man whore.

A man whore that I was in love with