Sweet Mask x Reader x Genos

I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOO BORED GUYS ;-;

pweash hug meh

"Cool! How strong are you?!" You excitedly jump at your favorite hero, Genos.

"Depends on how strong the enemy is, miss (Y/N)." The blonde replies, scratching the back of his head before blushing slightly.

"Awesome!" You squeal uncontrollably like any fangirl would.

"Am I interrupting?" Suddenly, a bluenette grabs your shoulder lightly, making you jump back in surprise.

"Sweet Mask?!" You squeal, fangirling again.

"Yes you are interrupting and what are you doing here?" Genos scoffs, hiding the jealous tone in his voice.

"I couldn't help but get attracted by such a beautiful girl." Sweet mask replies and smirks at you making you blush.

"(Y/N), let's go." Genos says in a serious tone before grabbing your hand and speed-walks away from the bluenette.

"G-Genos, w-where are we going?" You nervously ask at the blonde. Genos was too fast that you had to run to catch up to him.

"Nowhere." The blonde replied with an emotionless face.

"No, really, where?" You weren't satisfied with his answer.

Genos stayed silent until both of you reached a forest.

"G-Genos, where are we-" you were cut off by a pair of arms that strapped around your waist and pulled you away from Genos. "K-kyaaaaah!"

"(Y/N)!"

Finally, you stopped screaming when your face landed on someone's chest. You look up to see that it was Sweet Mask.

"S-Sweet M-mas-" You were cut off again when the bluenette put his finger on your lips to shush you.

"Shhhh... He'll never find us.." The bluenette pins you to a tree, making you gasp and blush.

"What are you-.. mph!" Sweet mask suddenly presses his lips on yours, before turning it into a passionate kiss.

You kissed back, running your hands into his hair and neck.

Suddenly, Genos rushed through the trees and bushes to find you and Sweet Mask having an intimate session.

"HOLY FACK."

------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL DAT ENDING THO XD

I'm shu hungry and bored... I'm... BONGRY! Hungry+Bored= BONGRY!

I HAS MADE A NEW WORD! >U<