Sonic x Reader

I'm runnin low on Ideas today ;-;
Plus I'm alone in da house *hears noise* KYAAAA! ISH A GHOST!!! HALPP! *Dog comes out* oi

You were exploring City Z, looking for your boyfriend, Sonic. Sonic told you he was looking for Saitama and he would be back in midnight.

Well, it was already midnight, and he's not home yet.

"Sonic-kun! Where are you?!" You yell out for the third time, walking the desserted streets of City Z (The people were sleeping, doi).

"Oh Sonic, where are you?" You mumble to yourself. Suddenly, a hand grabbed your shoulder tightly and was pulling you. "K-kyaaaaa! Let me go!" You screech and try to break free from the grip, but fail. You hear a voice say, "oh, your not going anywhere, cutie."

"G-gah!" You got pulled by the hair and yanked into a black van.

Great, now I'm gonna get kidnapped. Oh Sonic, where are you.

Everything went black when you got in the van. But before you blacked out, you heard one of them say, "we'll use this as bait to capture that Sound-o-Sonic guy."

You woke up, your hands were tied up and so was your feet also you had tape on your mouth. There was cracked ceilings, cobwebs and any creepy crawlies you could imagine. So you were in an abandoned building. "Mmph!! Mmph!!" Was all you could say, a man with green hair and black eyes stood in front of you, grinning. He ripped off the tape on your mouth causing you to yelp a little. "So, you know this Sonic guy, eh (Y/N)?" The man asks. "Who are you!? W-what do you want from me!? And w-where am I!?" You ignored his question, suddenly, he grabs your chin and lift your head up to his and said,"You didn't answer my question, DO YOU KNOW THIS SOUND-O-SONIC GUY!?" The man yelled at you, tears started to come out and stream down your cheeks. "ANSWER ME!!" He yelled again, he slapped you harshly. You needed to protect Sonic, but what could you do? You die but Sonic will remain alive or either live but Sonic will die, you have to make the right decision.

"I......." It was the hardest decision, one wrong move and everything is done for. Suddenly, the man threw you at the ceilimg, which made it crack. You stand up, bruises and scratches on your fragile body, blood on your head and on your hands. "Tell me OR YOU DIE!!!"The man yells at you. "I-if... I-I... D-die, t-then.. y-you'll n-never... f-find.. S-Sonic..." you say, that was a good point. "Then we'll just have to take matters on our own hands" The man grabbed you by your (H/C) hair and pulled you into a dark room filled with torture devices and sharp objects. "Let me go!! Please!" You screech, struggling and punching the man. "SHUT UP!" He yelled, then, ties you on a chair. "Since you won't tell us where Sonic is, you die." The man then, grabs a butcher knife, wiping some of the blood from previous kills.

Sonic, where are you?!

CRASH

The impact caused the walls to colapse, and among the smoke appeared, Sonic. "Sonic!! LOOK OUT!!" You warned him, you saw the man with his knife, running to Sonic, but before he could stab him, Sonic dodged it quickly and takes out his katanas. Sonic then, stabs the man and dashes towards you. "(Y/N)! Are you okay?!" He exclames while untying the ropes. "I-I'm Fine *cough* S-Sonic" You reply, Sonic carries you bridal-style through the collapsing building and jumps out the nearest window. "H-how did you find me, Sonic?" You ask while he carried you. "Easy, remember that necklace I gave you? Good thing your wearing it now, because they were tracking devices." Your boyfriend replies with a smirk on his face."E-EH!?" You screech, making your boyfriend laugh. "Don't worry, I'm not stalking you!" Sonic laughs again.

Oh, Sonic.

YEEEE HUS READY FOR GENOS X READER X SONIC?!?!?! YEEEEE