Genos x Bullied! Reader

Oh mai, you were in high school in this part! I need to eat mcdonalds naw

(Psssst, This is Author-kun from the future. I made this book when I was like really dumb. Keks bye.)

Your best friends, or ex-best friends, abandoned you and started picking on you, since you became high-school and started hanging out with your new guy friend (boy best friend), Genos. The girls who were picking on you were in love with Genos but he only hung out with you. That's why they started bullying you.

"She's such a slut!"

"She's a whore!"

"She's a bish!"

Were the insults you overheard when your bullies sat behind you. Tears streamed down your face and you crossed your arms on your desk upon resting your head on top of it to prevent anyone from seeing you, but Genos saw you weeping. He walked to you, while he was walking, the girls behind you started blushing and giggling at each other thinking their leader, Nishi (Can't think of a name ;-;), is perfect for Genos. Genos ignored the girls and kneeled beside you, he pats your back gently before hugging you sideways. Don't listen to them, your special to me and nothing can ever change that. The blonde whispered causing the girls to call you names and insulting you quietly. You looked at the blonde, showing him your (E/C). He smiles and blushes slightly before kissing your forehead without anyone seeing. But, the girls did.

~Nishi's POV~

After the dumb girl left class, we thought of hurting her in private without anyone seeing. Shiyusi, my closest best friend planned for the attack which takes place at the girls bathroom, nobody ever goes there, it's the perfect place to kick her worthless butt!

~Normal POV~

You placed your books in your locker before noticing that you had to go and pee. You ran to the nearest girl's bathroom and it was empty, you quickly entered a stall and locked it. After using the stall, you washed your hands on one of the counters. Suddenly, the door flew opened revealing the girls that bullied you. "W-what do you want?" You glared at them with an unintrested look on your face. Two of the girls you assumed was Mikisha and Natsuni,grabbed both your arms and legs, they pulled them really hard making you yelp loudly. "Your such a useless little brat, do you think you can steal Genos from me?" Nishi walked to you and holds your chin up to her face.

"W-What do you mean? (Justin bieber moment XDD)" you looked at nishi confused but still angry. Nishi punches you on the stomach making you yelp loudly again. "Your so dumb! Genos is mine and your getting in the way of me soon becoming his girlfriend!" Nishi then kicks your stomach, you scream in pain before Nishi pinches your lips."Shut the F up!" Nishi yells. You tried to let go of Mikisha and Natsuni's grip but fail. Just then, Genos kicks the door open with a hand over his eyes. You assume he respected the girl's bathroom privacy. The two girls let you go quickly not letting Genos know what was going on. " (Y/N)! Are you okay?!" The blonde removed his hands from his eyes and ran up to you. Genos already knew what was going on and looked at the girls. He used his deepest, darkest, scariest voice and said I AM GOING TO RIP YOUR EYEBALLS OUT IF I SEE ONE OF YOU EVER TOUCHING MY (Y/N) EVER AGAIN. All the girls ran out the door, crying and scared at the same time. Genos runs up to you and hugs you gently. You looked at him filled with fright but you were happy he rescued you. The blond carries you bridal-style out of the bathroom and walked you to the clinic. "T-thank *coughs* you G-Genos.." you whisper while he carried you. "You're welcome" he replied with a smile. You pecked him on the cheeks making both of you blush as he carried you.

Broke the record of.. 666 WORDS?! ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED!! *JUMPS OUT THE WINDOW*
SRSLY I DID MAKE EXACTLY 666 WORDS (Excluding this one) ILLUMINATI ILLUMINATI!!! SOMEONE ARREST ME! (Dat rhyme tho XD)