Chapter 3

Chapter 3

*Alice's pov *

"Oh come on Alice! You can't stay mad at me forever!" Suri rolled her eyes as we were making our way to the team bus.

"You left me Suri, that too for another guy you just met." I said increasing my pace so as to avoid her.

"I said I'm sorry. I was wasted and didn't realise what I was doing " She argued

"You always do that , you always force me to parties and leave me alone. And on top of that you lied to me that you couldn't find me , when in actuality you never bothered.You know how much I hate when someone l-"

"Yeah Yeah I know how much you hate when someone lies to you. And I'm sorry but damn, that boy was hot." she gushed

And like that we're back to where we started.

Suri always tends to do that, she forgets about me whenever she meets someone new.

"By the way I forgot to ask you where you slept that night?" She asked

"I - um I slept on the rooftop of the club" I stuttered. I'm not really sure if I want to tell anyone about that night.

"You what? " she slowed down her pace so she could look at me.

"You heard me. "I said rolling my eyes.

"No I mean... how? did you sleep all alone ?"

"Well no.." I trailed off .

"WHAT?" she stopped in her tracks and stared at me with wide eyes.

"I was with someone." I cleared my throat and spoke up.

"WHO WAS IT ?"she screamed

" I don't know." I lied because I knew his name but didn't want to disclose his identity.

"What do you mean you don't know? you slept with him and you didn't ask his name ? what kind of a hookup was that? " She bombarded me with questions.

"First off nothing happened between us and secondly we just slept together on the same couch. That's it, end of the story. " I cleared any doubts or thoughts she was having.

"Oh how boring! I on the other hand had a great time. This guy, he was so sexy and he made me c-"

"Ew Suri I don't want to know about your sex life. " I cut her off before she could explain any further.

***

I am the kind of person who doesn't get distracted easily. Whatever I do I use my full concentration and focus.

Today however I was extremely exhausted and distracted.

I couldn't convert one goal , my footwork was clumsy , and my mind was off.

I just kept thinking about Niall and the time I had spent with him.

Being a footballer has it perks as we travel a lot and meet new people. Sure, I have met plenty of boys who were extremely hot but I didn't think about them after I returned to my normal life.

Then what was so different about him?

Why can't I take my mind off him?

Why do I keep replaying the kiss in my head?

It's not like he's my first kiss, then why am I craving for him so much.

Why do I want to see him again?

"Alice? " Suri was waving a hand in front of me.

"Yeah sorry I was just thinking " I shook my head as if coming out of my daze.