十三

"so what are we going to do right now?" i questioned. taehyung sipped on his cup of tea, shrugging.

apparently taehyung also knew that it was mr kim who did that. we were in a coffee shop right now, discussing on what we should do.

"he's a dangerous person," jungkook clicked his tongue, resting against his chair. i bobbed my head as i laid my head down onto the table.

i felt jungkook's hand on my thigh, rubbing circles on it as i tried to stifle a moan. this sneaky kid.

"mind you, i'm here and i can see everything." taehyung's voice made me jolted up. i realized that he was gritting his teeth so tight that i'm afraid it would suddenly break.

"oh, shut up, i don't need your opinion." jungkook clicked his tongue in annoyance and rolled his eyes. taehyung suddenly whimpered in pain and that's when i noticed jungkook was kicking him under the table.

"jeon jungkook!" i warned with authority laced in my voice. jungkook instantly stopped as he sighed.

"we are supposed to discuss on how are we going to do to catch him," i groaned as i rubbed my temples.

"are we gonna catch him by chanting some math equation or shit?" jungkook questioned as i simply glared at him.

---

we ended up with no solution as we decided to meet up again the next day. jungkook and i were walking towards the supermarket now, needing to buy stuffs.

jungkook intertwined his fingers with mine as i tried not to blush while we entered the supermarket.

"what are you buying?" jungkook hummed. i pushed the cart with one hand as i walked towards the chips section.

"food, hmm." i replied. he smiled and placed his head on my shoulder, while i was having a hard time to walk since his head was really heavy.

---

jungkook ended up not buying anything. he clearly said that he had something to buy, but it turned out that it was an excuse to just be with me since he claimed that it was too bored at home for him.

it was nearly 8pm now, the sky was really dark. stars decorated the sky and they were shining brightly.

"ms jung, how many stars are there in the sky?" jungkook asked softly.

i chuckled, "infinity. we can't really count. why do you ask so?"

"well, my love for you is like the number of stars then. it's infinity," jungkook whispered as he pointed up the sky, while he himself was looking at it. i smiled at his actions and words.

all of a sudden, jungkook was being yanked away from him as the plastic bags that he were holding dropped. i saw two men dressed in black holding him and dragging him into an alleyway. i picked up my pace as i ran after him.

all of this happened too sudden.

reaching the alleyway, i saw that he was pinned against the wall as the two men were beating him up. i tried to pull those man away from him, but they were too strong and i fell down on the ground with a thud instead.

"ms jung, it's dangerous! run now!" jungkook shouted as he was punched by one of the man. he tried to kick them in the guts but they doged it quickly.

i knew it was better if i don't listen to him. i can't just leave him here, i definitely can't.

suddenly, i was hoisted up and a pair of arms grabbed my waist, pulling me backwards and my back hit a hard chest.

"jungkook!" i screamed, flailing my arms vigorously, trying to escape from the tight grip.

"it's okay, darling. i'm here for you," a voice whispered into my ears as shivers went down my spine, knowing that i actually recognized that voice.

-