that voice that i will never ever forget. that voice that was once part of my life, that voice that i loved and hate.

it was my ex, kim taehyung.

why the hell was he appearing here after showing up at my house a few days ago? if he's coming to apologise to me again, i would just throw a table at him.

"and you are?" mr kim questioned as he raised his eyebrows. taehyung scoffed, while occupying on the empty chair next to me as he slung his arms around my shoulders. i squirmed a lot, hoping he would remove his arms, but instead he just held my shoulders tighter.

"her boyfriend. can't you see that?" taehyung replied arrogantly. i inwardly cursed at him as i kicked his foot under the table which caused him to stifle a groan.

"ms jung, you have a boyfriend?" mr kim asked in surprise. taehyung was looking at me while waiting for my answer.

"no." i answered firmly, as i removed taehyung's arms around my shoulder. both taehyung and mr kim looked a bit shocked at my actions but i slammed down a ten dollar bill on the table.

"that's for my pay of coffee, thanks." i said as i waved the both of them goodbye and walked outside the café.

---

"can you stop pestering me? go to your girlfriend now," i spat out as i noticed that kim taehyung was following me.

he sighed heavily. "no, jae in. i won't leave you until you hear my explanation."

"you can stand outside of my house all day all night if you want, bear in mind that i won't even come out even if it's raining cats and dogs." i stated once last time as i went inside my house and slammed the down harshly.

"ms jung? you're back?" a soft voice mumbled. i then realized that jeon jungkook was sleeping on the couch, with a blanket covering his body. he look like he just woke up from a nap as he rubbed his eyes gently.

unknowningly, a smile formed on my face. "yeah, i'm back."

i walked towards him and placed my purse on the small table near the television. "why are you wrapped up in a blanket?"

"i'm– achoo!" he squeezed his nose as he sneezed lightly. i took a closer look at his nose and it look like a reindeer's nose.

"you caught a cold?" i questioned. jungkook nodded his head as he snuggled inside his blanket more comfortably. i stood up and went to my kitchen to grab some flu medicine, filling a cup of warm water and sauntered my way towards the sick boy.

i handed him the medicine, along wirh the cup of warm water and our hands brushed, "oh my god!" i squealed as i felt like i was touching a lava. his hand was really really hot. i touched his forehead and i could feel a surge of electricity travelling through my body.

jungkook chuckled at my actions as he placed the cup down on the table.

"ms jung?" he muttered. i hummed in response.

"can you read or tell me a story?" he smiled whole-heartedly. of course, i couldn't reject his request. i sat down on the floor cross-legged as i cleared my throat.

"once upon a time, there was this particular teacher who doesn't really have friends and she doesn't bother making some." i narrated as jungkook continued to smile.

"one day, this particular student entered her life, and honestly he coloured her dull life. the boy would always try to flirt with her, use pick-up lines on her, and honestly her heart would always beat really fast."

jungkook giggled.

"but she has mix emotions, she didn't know if she should like the student. because after all, isn't a student and teacher relationship ridiculous?" i continued.

"aren't teachers and students human too? they have occupation like any other humans. so what makes them different from other humans?" jungkook asked.

"if you truly like someone, you won't mind the age difference, what occupation is she in, or what was her past. why? because i will be the one who will create a future with her in the present." he reasoned and i was loss for words. i honestly never thought that a boy like him would have deep thoughts.

"ah, sorry. i don't know why but i feel like saying a lot of things now, please continue," he bite his lips as he motioned me to continue.

"to be continued,"

jungkook furrowed his eyebrows. "what?"

"the teacher still hasn't figured out her feelings yet." i voiced out.

"well, i can help her to figure out if she wants." jungkook giggled but his eyes held a strong gaze.

-

double update bc i was feeling so guilty that the prevIOUS chapter sucked and i hoped this was better!!