what was he saying? all the things he's saying are ridiculous so i shouldn't mind what he says.

don't take his words seriously, i kept on chanting in my mind. he's just another teenager with raging hormones.

"jeon jungkook, shouldn't you be in your class right now?" i questioned him instead. jungkook shook his head and sighed.

"i'm only interested in your class. i don't care about other teacher's classes,"

somehow that brought a smile to my lips but i quickly dismissed that because if jungkook saw that, he would totally thought that it was meant as something else.

"but you still shouldn't be here, if you get caught by the discipline master you will be in hot soup." i added on. jungkook suddenly smiled which made me wonder why.

"aww ms jung, you care about me?" he cooed. i scoffed inwardly, i just didn't want to get in trouble myself too. it would seemed like i'm helping jeon jungkook to skip his classes.

"i care about all students, alright?" i said as i smiled at him. his lips twitched and it turned into a frown.

"you better go back to your class now jeon jungkook, if you don't, i will add on to your amount of homework." i told him once again. why was i even wasting my time with him?

"i wish you were my calculus homework, ms jung. because then you'd be hard and i'd be doing you on my desk." jungkook winked. why does a teenager have such raging hormones? i don't understand. when i was a teenager i was just a nerd who studies all day long and not care about boys.

"one last warning, jeon jungkook." i gritted my teeth as i said his name. he raised his hands in surrender, "alright alright!"

he then finally walk off but when i was about to enter the staff room, i saw him turning around.

"ms jung?" he voiced out. urgh, what does he want now?

nonetheless, i replied. "yes?"

"are you a 90 degree angle? because you're looking right."

---

i slammed my head repeatedly onto the table softly as i marked the particular assignment which made me want to rip my hair off literally.

"oh my god." i sighed in frustration as i marked a cross on this student's assignment. specifically, jeon jungkook's.

question : what is an acute angle?

answer : an angle that is cute, like you ms jung ;)

he always never do his assignment properly, which always makes me wanna stab the red pen into his heart whenever i mark his assignment. he only does seriously in exams. i really can't stand him anymore.

all of a sudden, the sound of doorbell ringing echoed throughout the whole house. it was 4pm right now, i wonder who would find me? i don't really have any friends.

i sauntered my way towards the door and i opened it.

"what are you doing outside my house?!" i screamed as i found jeon jungkook, standing at my door step.

he gave me a bunny smile, "ms jung, obviously i was stalking you."

i slammed the door right at him but his hand pushed it back to me. "ms jung, i didn't know you were so rude. and here i thought you were a really kind teacher." he sighed dramatically as he feigned a hurt expression, placing his hand on his chest.

"i'm outside of the school now, it's different. and you, a student, shouldn't be in a teacher's house right now." i defended. jungkook smirked as he leaned in closer to me, so close that i could feel his breath on my face.

"ms jung, is there a law that a student can't be in a teacher's house? well since i'm outside of the school now, i'm not considered as a student now, i'm just a teenager who wants to stalk his crush."

-

i hoped this is not really bad