Chapter 6

Candace -

"Baby stop," I giggled as Marcus continued to attack me with kisses. "Damn I can't kiss on you?" He laughed as he got on top of me. "No you can't," I laughed. "Whatever man," he laughed as he continued to kiss me. "Baby stop," I whined as I pecked his lips. "Why you being mean huh, huh?" He said as he sucked on my neck, making me giggle. "I love you," I said as i stared into his eyes.

"No you don't," he whined. "I do baby, I do love you," I whined as I grabbed his chin and pulled him down for a long lingering kiss. "Mmm, you better love me," he laughed as he slapped my thigh. "Boy hush, and come take a shower with me," I said as I through the covers off of me. "Iight," he replied.

We got in the shower together and started washing each other's body down. "I'm ready for little man to get out of here," he said as he kissed my stomach. "Me too, I look so big," I pouted. "No you don't you just look pregnant," he laughed. "Shut up, I'm ready to drop this baby too, I just hope this doesn't affect my figure, I don't want no stretch marks," I laughed.

"Even if you get them you still gone be pretty to me," he said as he kissed my cheek. "Aww thank you baby," I said as I grabbed my towel and started drying off. I couldn't help but bite down on my bottom lip as I watched Marcus dry off.

I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around him. "Daddy got cake," I laughed as I slapped him on the ass. "Stop playing with me man," he said as he grabbed his boxers.

I giggled and I started putting my lotion on, then I put on my deodorant. I threw on one of his tee shirts and then I put my thong on. I grabbed one of his basketball shorts and put them on as well. I let my hair hang down as I slid into my house shoes. I made the bed, and then I grabbed my phone and headed down stairs.

I went into the kitchen and washed my hands. I grabbed some bacon from out of the fridge and a pan from out of the cabinet. I turned the stove on and put my bacon in the oven. I was about to grab some eggs when I heard the sound of a ball bouncing.

I went to the back door and looked out the window, I saw MJ playing basket ball. I opened the door, and heard Kanye's Through the Wire playing. I stood there and watched him for a minute. I didn't know what was going on with him. I watched him as he threw the ball and fell down to his knees. He sat down and buried his head in the palm of his hands.

I wiped my hands on the sides of my shorts and walked outside. "MJ, baby what's wrong?" I asked as I walked over to him. He looked up at me with tears in his eyes. "Nothing," he mumbled as he looked away. "MJ, it is something wrong sweetheart if your crying," I said as I rubbed his head.

"Mom, I'm fine okay," he replied as he wiped his eyes. "Okay sweetheart, you know you can always talk to me," I said as I kissed his forehead. "Okay," he replied.

I watched him as he got up and turned the radio off. He grabbed his notebook and went in the house. I took a deep breath and went back in the kitchen. I took the bacon out, and then I scrambled some eggs.

"MJ, Marcus, Come eat!" I said as I grabbed three plates from out of the cabinet.

Both Marcus and MJ came into the kitchen. "MJ put that iPad away, did you wash your hands?" Marcus asked.

"Yes," MJ replied as he closed his iPad. "Baby you want Orange Juice or Apple juice?" I asked as I grabbed two classes.

"Gimme some of that OJ Simpson," he said as he placed a plate in front of MJ. "This your plate right here babe," he said as he sat down. "Okay baby," I replied.

I gave them their juice and I sat down to eat with them. "MJ you ready for football practice?" He asked. "Yeah, I think I'm ready," he replied as he reached for his bacon.

"Well you know we're going to be at every game rooting for you in the bleachers," he said. MJ smiled as he began drinking his apple juice. "Mom," he said.

"Yes baby," I replied. "Thanks," he said. "For?" I asked. "I was said earlier, but when you came to comfort me it made me feel better," he smiled. "Anytime baby," I said as I kissed his forehead. Marcus smiled, and so did I.

After breakfast as I grabbed my nail polish and sat down on the couch. "Marcus!" I yelled. "Yeah baby," he replied. "Come here," I smiled. He walked over to me, and sat down on the couch. "Whatchu want bug?" He laughed. "Shut up, and polish my feet for me," I said.

"Iight," he laughed as he took the nail polish. I grabbed the remote to the stereo and Jill Scott's A long Walk began to play. I watched as Marcus began to polish my feet. "You missed a spot," I laughed. "Shut up for I mess your feet up," he laughed. "You better not," I laughed. "Whatever," he laughed. "Marcus, sing to me," I said.

"I can't imagine life
without you by my side
This is love baby that I'm feeling
and I'm hoping
that you're feeling the same way
things tend to slip my mind
like how you like to wine and dine baby
with romantic lights you mean a lot to me
in so many ways

Lately
have I told you I love you
lately
have I told you you still mean the world to me
lately
have I told you I love you
I'll be your wishing well
tell me what you want baby

don't think twice of our love
I say these things because
I love you but it's hard to explain
and I'm hoping that you're feeling the same way
You know that all of my
feelings are inside
and verbally I tend to forget
how much I L-O-V-E U Really means

Lately
have I told you I love you
lately
have I told you you still mean the world to me
lately
have I told you I love you
I'll be your wishing well
tell me what you want baby,"

I smiled as he looked up at me. I loved to hear Marcus sing to his heart out to me. He placed the nail polish on the table, and turned the radio to some soft jazz. He grabbed the throw blanket and got behind me. I cuddled more into him as he wrapped his arms around my waist. He kissed my neck and I closed my eyes and put my thumb in my mouth. "I love you babe," He said as he buried his head in then crook of my neck. "I love you more," I replied. I wanted to forever be in his arms.