chapter seventeen

Start from the beginning

Moon's pov

I'm confused why my Father would check my throat and neck. Payton has asked me to wait in the kitchen for him.

 I do as he has asked. I hope he will tell me what's going on. I then feel his arm's around my waist and he his kissing my neck and throat.

He then tell's me that my Father came by last night while. I was out of it and he think's Payton has been draining me. I turn to face Payton, so I can say sorry.

He lift's me on to the counter and I wrap my leg's around his waist. We start to kiss deeply when Marley come's to see if I'm alright as he saw our Father leaving.

 I tell him, I'm fine and, that I'm engaged to be married to Payton. Payton get's rid of him so we can finish what we had started seeing as he is still between my leg's.

 We are having a party later. I can't wait but then again. I can, as I have nothing to wear.

We kiss again. I pull Payton closer and he growl's. I smile and run my tongue over his teeth until, I feel his fang's.

I then tease them which make's him growl even more.  " Moon you love that don't you ". I smile and giggle.

" Yes ". He start's to tickle me. I can't help but laugh. " Stop Payton please ". He smile's. " Mmmm stop or not. Mmm Okay ".

He tickle's me one last time. We go back to kissing. All I'm wearing is one of his shirt's.

" Moon what are you wearing under here ". I smile and undo the botton's and open the shirt. " Mmm ". He start's to suck and lick my nipple's. I moan and cry out.

Can you believe how much I have changed in just a few short week's. I feel so free with Payton like, I'm a person not a piece of meat to be used and beat.

 He make me feel like I'm the most important thing in the world to him. He has made me believe that I'm all he want's.

I never knew real happyness was like this. " Mmm Payton ". I feel his hand move between my leg's. I move, as I feel his finger's enter me. " Ah ".

 Payton is making me hot, I think that is the word. He stop's and lift's me down. We then go to his office.

When we are inside he sit's on his sofa and pull's me on top of him. I slide my hand's down his chest and over his abs toward's his manhood.

 He groan's and arches. I undo his button and slip my hand inside.

He growl's and start's to nip my neck. He move's slightly so we can get his pant's down. I then guide him into me.

Ah yes this feel's right. I move on him, as I do, I nip his shoulder. We are moving as one. I love this feeling of being joined with him.

 " Moon ah we need to get you something to ahahah wear for the party ". I nod, as I come to a climax.

I feel Payton climax soon after. " Payton will it be a big party ". He is still inside me.

" Yes it will, well it's not every day the Master of the coven get's engaged ". I nod. " Well you never know with such an old man ".

 He shake's his head. " Such cheek from such a young pup ". I giggle. " Payton ". He smile's. " Yes Moon ".

 I move forward and he groan's. " I'm still on top of you ". He laugh's and mist's behind me. " Not anymore you not. Come on we need to get dressed as we need to go shopping ".

 I nod and he help's me to my feet.

He then mist's us upstair's. I put on a pair of jean's and a white t-shirt and a blue baggy jumper. I come out of the closet and Payton shake's his head.

 " What's wrong Payton ". He keep's shaking his head. " Time to go clothes shopping my love ". He hug's me and the next thing I know. We are down by the car.

Payton's pov

I'm taking Moon shopping, I can't have my wife going around in jean's and baggy jumper's. We are now on our way in to town.

We park in the carpark across from the mall. We then walk in to the mall together holding hand's. We go clothes shopping, I buy Moon lot's of dresses and pant's top's underwear.

Which she modeled for me. We are now in a jewler's shop, I buy Moon a huge diamond solitare. " Well my love. We are ready for our party ".

She nod's and we go back to the car. We drive home. Once home we take her new clothes up to our room where she put's her new clothes away and I take her old one's and bin them.

 I come back and Moon is dressed in black lace underwear. " Moon my love we need to get ready for our party ".

She nod's and kisses me. " Yes we have my vampire lover ". I love her so much.

Hope you enjoy, love you all, Vote and comment please XD