13.

*ten years later*

I never thought that I'd find happiness, at first it seemed like nothing but a distant memory. But now, I have new memories to replace all of the bad ones; my friends, my family, my love, all of these things had good memories with all of them.

Meeting my friends, they helped me break out of my shell and see the person I never thought I'd ever become. My family, they showed me love and support, even through times where my mind would overtake me, they stood right by my side along with Snow and Onyx.

Oliver? He showed me how to love, he was my everything. My first kiss, my first time, my boyfriend, my husband and the father of my little girls. A smile spreads across my face as I watch the girls run around the backyard with Keto and Kita, giggling happily as they ran on small feet. Vic, Mike, Danielle and Alysha watched them with smiles, Vic's son and Mike's girl hugging their cousins tightly while the girls whined about cooties.

I laugh when I see all the kids run over and dog pile on Vic, giggling and shrieking as everyone else joins in, picking up the kids while the dogs barked merrily. "Hey love, I want you to remember something," Oli says, wrapping his arms around my waist as I turn my head to him. "And what would that be," I say smiling, and leaning forward he peppered kiss over my face before pausing at my lips.

"I love you and all your baby scars, darling," Oli whispers before kissing me softly. And I knew that he meant those words.