12.

Oli

I admit, I never knew Kellin had it in her to do that, let alone to let out a scream like that. For someone so small and innocent looking, her lungs were powerful and to be honest, it was kinda hot to see her flip like that; she was a force to be reckoned with under those pastel clothes.

During the months that we'd been together, ever since she started talking, she slowly became tougher and tougher than ever. Now that she could defend herself verbally, she wasn't really scared anymore- and I couldn't be more proud. Right now, we were in her room, she was on my lap while we watched a movie together, her small hands in my large ones.

"I'm so proud baby girl," I whisper in her ear, kissing her forehead and Kellin looks up at me with a small smile on her face. She seemed so happy that she no longer let her past control her future, and I know that it takes a lot of strength to do something like that. Mentally, I awe at her when she yawns cutely, cuddling into my chest and falling asleep quickly.

Kellin was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen in my seventeen years of living. She was small of course, but she had wide aegean eyes that were framed by long lashes, a little button nose and perfectly drawn on eyebrows; long black hair that she always kept in a ponytail, plump lips and a delicate body to tie her whole appearance together. Truthfully, I wasn't the best person until I met her, it's like she found a way to break through my walls without even trying and brought out someone I thought had died so long ago.

She was my angel, she saved me and I love her.