Chapter 6

Chasity POV

"Stop stupid" I rolled my eyes pushing this idiot away.

"It's just so fat" Da'Shaun said pinching my butt again.

"Ow!" I squealed and slap his chest. Now it was his turn to say ow.

"Why you gotta hit me for." He complained rubbing his chest.

"Cause you keep touching something that ain't yours." I said wiping the bar table off. I volunteered to help Macy clean up before the club open.

I told Da'Shaun about my whereabouts and he came through with no question. We've been kickin it for the past 2 weeks now and it's been fun.

I've been doing good keeping it from Dre and keeping Da'Shaun out of my personal life.

I been staying out of Dre's way and helping Thomas with his spelling bee that's in a few months.

Life isn't so bad right now. Thank God!

"It will be one day." He mumbled.

"Excuse me, What was that?" I smiled pretending like I didn't just hear those heart pumping words.

"Nothing" He said smiling like a child trying to look innocent after doing something naughty.

Before I could say anything, Macy came strolling through the club.

"Sorry for leaving the work to you, I had to bring Jordan home from school. He punched a kid for a red crayon." She said shaking her head, while Da'Shaun bust out laughing. I punched his arm signaling him to be quiet. "That boy will be the death of me someday I promise."

"I know what you mean and it's okay It--"

"What you mean you know what she mean." Da'Shaun cut me off raising one eyebrow.

"What I'm saying is kids can be handfuls." I said caught off guard by his sudden interest. Im no where near ready to tell him about Thomas and I already feel guilty for not telling him in the beginning, but I have my reasons.

He did that little eye thing he do when he suspicious which had my heart down in my stomach. pleaaase don't have no more questions!

As If saved by the bell, Simon, the Boss and owner of the club walked through from the back door with his phone attached to his ear and eyebrows furrowed together.

"What?!?....Fuck man....them punk ass niggas always stealing from me and y'all as my employees just let them. Y'all stupid ass might as well put a sign on a door that say 'come right on in here's the money and the packages, you want a cup of coffee with that too.'" He snapped. The sarcasm dripping off his tongue got all three of us trying to stifle a laugh.

He looked up and glared at us but that just made it worst. Da'Shaun was the first to laugh then me and Macy Joined in laughing our ass off.

"Just pass this message on. I will come for him and everything he got. I'm out." He snapped before hanging up the phone in whoever face. Simon is a really cool person if you know him personally but when it comes to business that man is a whole other person you don't wanna mess with.

Everyone pretty much know about his drug business, even Macy. Out of all the workers, Macy, Roxy and I are the only ones he trust and he treats us like family instead of his workers.

I found out that him and Da'Shaun go way back. Boss is 3 years older than him and their like family too.

"What y'all ugly asses laughing at" He said sitting at the bar table.