Chapter 3

Deon'Dre in MM
~

Chasity POV

"Alright Popa ima need you to stay in the room for me, don't bother Dre at all please! Its already late so watch some tv until you fall asleep. If you get the munchies there's some snacks on the dresser and a bottle of apple juice." I explained to my son while tucking him in bed.

"But Mommy why can't you stay home?" He pouted rubbing his eyes, so I knew he was either sleepy or about to cry and most likely both.

"I told you baby, I gotta work" I said sitting next too him.

"But why so late?"

"Well, thats the shift I was given" I tried my best to explain.

"Can you ask for a new one?" He continued on with the questions.

"Unfortunately I can't Popa, now enough with the questions momma gotta go to work."

"Okay" He said in a sad tone pouting. He's only four and going through more than most kids and it hurts me. My baby has the potential to be so much better but because of my dumb actions he has to go through so much when it isn't even his fault that he was brought into this messed up world.

"Listen here, I love you sooo soo much! Don't you ever think less of it. I promise things will get better, Okay?" He nodded his head. I promised with so much faith that one day things will turn around.

"I love you Thomas" I said kissing his forehead.

"I love you too Mommy"

"Remember, Don't bother Dre" I reminded him. "Ill be right next to you when you wake up, Goodnight baby" I said before flickering off the light and exiting the room.

I walked down the hall hearing noise in the kitchen so I knew Dre had some people over. I just hope they leave my son alone.

When I was about to walk out the the door , someone gripped my arm and pulled me causing me to gasp.

"Wassup sexy " One of Dre dirty ass friends said holding a tight grip on me.

"Let me go" I said trying hard to get out his grip.

"Come on baby we can have so much fun." He said looking at me with his drunken eyes.

"LET ME GO" I screamed biting his wrist.

"Ah, you bitch" He slapped me to the floor. I dropped to the floor clutching my pounding cheek. I was almost numb to the common pain."Seems like you want a lesson huh " he said about to unbuckle his belt, when just in time Dre came.

"Yo moneyman, chill" Dre came in sipping a half empty bottle of vodka.

"You lucky" He said buckling up and walking away.

"You can leave now and I hope you told yo son to leave me alone."

"Yes I told OUR son Dre, your so fuckin denial" I knew I made a mistake at that moment when a pair of hands came flying across my face.

"I don't know who and what gave yo ass the confidence to be talking to me like that, but you betta fix that shit right now" He yelled in my face. "Before yo ass end up in da streets."

"Why? What did I ever do for you to turn on me like this Dre?!" I cried

"You had that damn child, that's what you did"

"Then why didn't you just let me go?!"

"Where tf was you gon go huh? And you think my ass was gonna go to jail for messin with yo young ass at the time and abandoning you with a child that's mine? If you thought that was going down then you got another thing coming" He scoffed "Now that you stuck with me, whatever money you make being a hoe, it goes in my pocket. And if you even try to leave to get my ass in jail, you got another thing coming for you and that son of yours. Now get out my face and go make my money" He opened the door and pushed me out before slamming it shut.

Mysterious Girl(Urban)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara