Chapter 4(Part 1)

Thomas in MM
~

Chasity POV

It's been two days since I last saw Da'Shaun, but we've been texting since that night...or morning.

Today was Monday, the day we're hanging out. Usually Sunday and Monday was the day I spend as much time with Thomas before we have to go back on regular schedule.

He has Pre-K today so it's not a big deal but I usually pick him up early so we can spend more time. Today he will just have to wait some time.

He might be a little disappointed but he really likes Pre-K, it's like his sweet escape and It makes me happy that he likes learning. I want him to be the best man he could be in his future and always remember where he came from and learn from it.

"Tommy wake up" I rocked him side to side but he wouldn't budge.

"Baby wake up please" I rocked him a little harder and he just groaned and put the pillow over his head. He is the hardest person to wake up.

"Thomas get yo behind up now before I pick you up and drop yo little behind in the cold shower" I threaten him and he shot right up.

"IM UP!" He panicked.

One time he didn't want to get up and I did just that.

"Good now get in the shower and scrub them teeth before your late."

"Okay mommy" He dragged himself off the bed and went inside the bathroom.

I went and picked out our clothes for the day.

I pulled out some Khaki long cargo pants and his school polo shirt with his chucks.

When Dre takes the money I make, he gives me some to shop for us two. I try and save some from it for emergencies and Thomas school fees.

I know it sucks that I can't even spend the money I make but Dre always takes it from me and If I even think to refuse he would beat the living colors out of me.

One time I started taking some of the money to save and somehow he found it and I can't even describe what he did to me not to mention in front of my son. It hurts to even think about it.

I didn't know where Da'Shaun was taking me so I threw on something casual.

A white v-neck, ripped jeans and a pair of flats to match the yellow blazer I'm putting on.

"I'm all clean!" Tommy said as he came out the bathroom.

"That's good, your clothes is right there" I point to his clothes on the bed and he started dressing himself.

"Did you take a shower mom cause you have to be clean" Thomas said making me laugh. This boy can be something else with the things he say.

"Yes I did, before I woke you up" I assured him and he nod.

I went into the bathroom to put on a little makeup. The bruise was still fresh so I had to cover it.

I didn't know what to do with my hair so I threw it in a nice ponytail and walked out the bathroom.

When I came out, Thomas was sitting there playing with my phone.