Chapter 5(Part 2)

Chasity POV

"What do you do for a living" I asked curiously.

"I'm a business man, I own or partially own some businesses. You can say I'm something like a Salesman too. I partially own a car dealership." He explained obviously proud of who he is. I had to give him his props. This man really held himself down.

He showed me around which took about 10 minutes. It was a really nice house. He even got a gym in the basement and a game room which I really couldn't wait to be in. The back of his house was beautiful. There was a nice patio and a pool plus a jacuzzi.

I wondered what he wants to do with a girl like me. He needs someone on his level and I wasn't even close. He was a business man who had nearly everything and I was a stripper who had a child at 16 with a man who abuses her till this day. I was no match for him.

"What's wrong?" I looked up to see him staring at me intensely.

"What?"

"Why you poutin'?" He asked coming to sit next to me on the kitchen island seats after he got off the phone from ordering our food.

"Oh nothing, just was thinking about something. " I replied plastering on a smile.

"Alright so what you wanna do first." He asked getting up and then picking me up off the high chair and placing me on the floor.

"Please game room so I could beat that ass." I said and he laughed.

"Oh really, that's how you feel?"

"Yes sir, and don't make me win I wanna work for the 'W'" I said honestly, I didn't like when guys do that. I wanna play fair and square that just take the fun out of the competition.

He raised his eyebrows in amazement. "Hm, alright I like that but don't cry when daddy tap that ass....literally" He ended with a smirk on his face. I laughed walking to the game room.

"Hol' Up, Let me get you a pair of shorts." He ran up the stairs coming back shortly with a pair of basketball shorts.

"Now let's see if that booty could fit in it." He grinned and I grabbed the shorts from him.

"Watch it." I said walking to the nearest bathroom.

"Oh I would love to" He said walking behind me put I quickly went inside and close the door in his face laughing.

"You mad creep for that shorty." He said walking away.

I took off my pants and blazer and changed into the shorts. Now I was basically wearing a shirt and basketball shorts.

His shorts were really fitted on me because of my butt. I already know he gon have a field day when I step out.

"My God them thighs." Was the first thing he said when I walked out.

"Oh shut up and let's go... Where can I put these." I asked looking at him and his eyes wasn't on my face. I rolled my eyes and just walked into a guest room and put it on the bed then walked out into the game room where he was waiting setting up the game.

He had all types of different game counsels, a few arcade games, some board games on a shelf and a pool table.

"So you ready for a ass whippin." I smacked talk walking in front of him.

"Nah, I think you would love one from me tho" He winked and smile. This boy was such a flirt.

He got up and turned on the Wii getting the game started.

. . .

Right now I was out of breath. Not only from playing around so much but laughing at this crazy ass man.