Chapter 21 - The Trespassing

Please vote and comment? And if you want you can give me a follow? Thanks :)

~Calla

Wolf Hunter

© Copyright 2016 - Please do not copy any part or idea from this book.

Chapter 21

Oh, hell, I feel like I have a hangover or something.

What the hell happened? I slowly opened my eyes, looking around.

Why am I on Atticus' bed? Where's Atticus?

I sat up, looking around. The house looked empty, but I somehow knew someone was inside it. I just felt it. And...

Smelt it?

What the hell is going on? That smells really good, though. What is that? Fabric softener with apples...?

I'm not sure, but it smells absolutely delicious and I'm curious as to what the source of this scent is.

I stood up and sniffed the air, walking around the house and trying to find the source.

When I came to a stop, I realized the smell was coming from Atticus' guest room.

I opened the door and looked around. It was dark, and Atticus was laying down on the guest bed, sleeping peacefully.

The smell was coming from him. I felt something nagging inside of me when I looked at him.

I pushed it to the back of my head as I slowly walked towards him. I sat down and stared at him.

He looked so perfect, so flawless. The most beautiful person I've ever laid eyes on.

Suddenly, his eyes opened, and in a second I was pressed against the wall, my hands behind my back.

"Vitani?" He asked in a husky voice.

"Yeah, it'shme," I said, my squished cheeks not letting me talk correctly. Atticus instantly let go and stared at me, his eyes wide in shock.

"You're done shifting," he said, shock clear in his voice.

"Apparently. What time is it?"

"Two in the damn morning! What the hell is wrong with your wolf? It should know it's late and should be sleeping."

"My wolf?"

"Yes. This will make things clearer. What do you feel when you look at me?"

I closed my eyes and opened them again, focusing on his face. I felt a tug in my heart when I looked at him, and the nagging returned.

"I can't explain it," I said, becoming annoyed at the nagging.

"Concentrate. Tell me what you feel, or what it's saying."