Hoer house pt. 3

*strong sexual content*

Wow. Now i have hope. But i have to live threw this to see him, and Miry. I had to do what ever she said and live by her rules for a few more days.

I ate my breakfast and then the two girls walked in and put me on one of those box carriers that have wheels. I cant think of the name. I went limp.

I was pushed into a room. A room with chains, whips, nipple clamps, belts with cocks, leashes and collars, and so many more things. I wanted to die, i wanted to kill myself. But i couldn't, i had to stay strong.

They placed me on a massage chair and chained me to the floor. Al came it, she rode me, and did all of that stuff. Than i thought it was over, but it wasn't. It got worse.

"Okay, you were first up in the whole house! So your my dog for the day." Two other girls came in and put a collar that connected to handcuffs around my neck. They handcuffed me than put a leash on me. They than put a bite bar in my mouth that connected to a seat, she got in the seat and had a whip. She whipped and held onto the leash. "Go"

I didnt know were to go, so i just walked out if the room. She told me to take a left to her office. Her office was hold and black and smelled sweet. I found empty jars in the trash and shivered.

She got out of the seat i was pulling and told me to sit in the corner. So i did what she said. She was doing paper wok for about thirty minutes, with me just sitting there. "Im hungry. Coms here dog, get on the dest." I spit out the bight bar and stood up to go sit on the desk. "No!" She yelled. "Crawl! Like a dog!" So i did. I got on the desk. She flipped me over so my belly was facing the ceiling.

She got down and sucked my pussy clean. That was her meal i guess. I hated it. I wanted to be with Mark.

When she was done she licked her lips and told me to get down and get the seat back on. So i did, she got in and told me where to go.

We went to a grand room. With huge doors and a gold ceiling. All the girls were hand cuffed to long strings that held onto the ceiling. When she got off the seat i was pulling her in she grabbed my leash and lead me to the line up of girls.

"Okay dog, now if anything gets on the floor you clean it up? Okay?" I didn't understand, but than i did. I wanted to run. But she would fine me.

Were is Mark?

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for over 100 views! Love writing this! Tell me whats your favorite part? :)
   - Kate