Its not me, but it is?

*sexual content towards the end*
I started going to Marks place every day for a month. The third week i went there, on a Monday, he asked me ti be his girl friend. What a gentleman! Asking me first! I of course said yes.

The week before everything changed, was filled with me borrowing his sweaters, watching movies, him being spontaneous and caring. Oh, and also "sessions" with Al. But, i had mark now. So i just went into a trance at seven and let them do what they wanted.

Except for one night.

I was walking home from Marks, after we had made out for the first time!! And i put myself into a trance. I got into the bath tub, they did there stations. They pulled me out. Al had her turn. But this time it was different. I was awoken buy the trance because i couldn't breath.

I opened my eyes to see her pussy in my face, covering my nose and mouth. I was pushed up against the wall on my butt. She was pulling my hair, and it hurt. I tried to pull away. But she kept bobbling my head. I finally flew back to breath. I saw some of my hair in her hands.

"Ill be back tomorrow to finish you off" She left. I started to shake. Did that mean she was going to kill me? I had not told the police because of fear i would be killed. I tried to forget about it and wash my face. But i couldn't.

I woke up in the middle of the night sweating. I couldn't bare this. So i did the stupidest thing. I got up and ran to floor negative 2.

I ran to Marks room. I nocked so hard on the door my hand was red. He answered the door with bed head and in his boxer shorts. It didn't phase me. I was to scared.

"I have to go." I said. "We have to go" He looked at me lost. "What?" He groaned rubbing his eyes. "There going to kill me." I said. His eyes widened. "what?!" He said again. "I did something wrong. I crossed Al." I was expecting him to say "what?!" Again. But he just nodded. "I know what you mean, i know away out. Lets go." I was caught off guard. I didnt think i would actually run away. "Theres no where else to go?!" He grabbed my arm. "There is." He grabbed a backpack and we left his house.

We walked around the huge floor, he said to keep my eye out for a door. A door that had blue trees on it, and weird circles. I nodded. We finally found it. He unlocked the chain that was around the door and we left.

I walked out, expecting to see another floor. But all i saw were mansions. Huge houses with green fur spurting from the ground. Or grass. I saw trees, but not blue trees, like the ones i grew up with. Real trees. Trees that have brown trunks and a green bushy top. With squirrels running all over the branches. Trees that didn't need electricity to make oxygen. I smiled wide and took a deep breath to take it all it. For two seconds i forgot why i was really there.

I looked around, than Mark said "Come on!" And took my arm. We started running into the woods. People always told us that we would never be able to escape because of heavy security on the bottom floor. Apparently theres no security.

We started heading to a huge house at the end of the woods. We went inside. It was fully furnished with a white brick outside and glossy wood flooring. I looked around, amazed. There was blue curtains and tvs. There were 8 different bedrooms and a basement. All of the rooms, except one, had bathrooms!

"What is this place?" I asked. "My real home." Mark answered. "What?!" I said sitting down on a beautiful white couch. "Ya, i only lived in the building during the day." "Why?! Why would you ever want to leave here?" I asked. "Well, because im a security guard" Oh! That explains why it wasn't difficult at all for us to leave. "And, you" I blushed and smiled.

We didnt know it, but we were in for such a big surprise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In part 12, A better life, Masha explains her life at this grand mansion for ten years, until Masha is sent back with police, to what she thinks at the time is the building