Now, Ailk

*strong content*

I walked down this hallway late at night, going to my room to go to bed. Than, I accidentally made eye contact with Ailk, and her group of friends, than i guess she remembered she hasn't been abusing me for 7 years, than she came up to me with her friends and they all surrounded me. They pushed up against a wall, but i knew i was stronger now. "Hey slut" She said pushing up against me. "remember, what i send in your room a few years ago? "

I looked at her, my hands were behind my back or i would have punched her. I almost spit on her face, but i remember the guy who broke her heart two years ago, and her dad banished him. So i just nodded. "Well, lets start that back up!" She laughed and so did her minions, or friends. "Alright girls, grab her." She walked in front of her friends, while the grabbed my arms and legs and brought me to my room. Ailk opened my door and her minions threw my over the edge of the tub and tied up my legs and arms.

The put a blindfold over my eyes and all i could do was wiggle out of my handcuffs. I heard the girls getting undressed and my heart sank. I tried harder, than i heard Ailk (Im going to call her Al for now on) say "Girls! She getting out!" Than one girl sat down on my tied up hands. She was naked and cold. All i could do was shiver.

" Okay, listen up skank," She said like a snake. " we will be tearing you up for our own pleasure, everyday. And," She pressed the sound proof button. "we are going to keep count every time your bad, and at the end, well you will just find out! " She laughed and than her evil friends did to. Her friends were so fake! They are literally her minions! "So gals! Lets get started!!" They threw me in the tub. "This was so last minute i forgot my toys, but we have our fingers" I tried to wiggle out again and than i heard someone whisper "one". So i stopped. I still had a blind fold on so i just laid there.

I heard them whispering than i heard them getting closer to the bath. One got in and crashed down onto my pussy area. I clenched, I heard them whisper two. Than one person sat on my ankles. Than Al was the worst. She sat on my face, my nose in her pussy, and my mouth near her asshole. I tried to scream. "Three" I heard.

"Alright, ready set go" Al said. Than it was an overload.  My clothes were ripped off, and everything started at once. The person near my pussy area started grinding with her fingers inside of me really fast making me go up and down. Im not sure what the girl near my feet was doing, i think she was putting my toes inside if her. I tried to scratch her, than i heard "Four". Al was the worst out of them, like i said earlier, but it was the truth.

She slide her butt and pussy up and down my face,  bounced up and down on my face, and smothered me. "Ugh, wow! Yes!!! Yes!" she said. Her minions were silent threw the whole thing. "Okay," she sat on my face, i could only breath a little threw my nose. I thought we were done. "Stick ur tongue out" I was astounded! I shook my head. "Five someone whispered. "Yes!" Al said. I shook my head. "Six"

"Fine!" Al said, than she pugged my nose, still siting on my face. I shook my head trying to get out. "7"

Than i stuck my tongue out, couldnt handling it anymore. "Good bitch," She laughed. She finally unplugged my nose.