My hair was done into a nice, intricate, side bun with a few loose curled tendrils to frame my face. I had flowers along the bun and it was a really nice hairstyle. All of the bridesmaids wore intricate buns with loose strands, but all of our hairstyles were different.

The wedding was in just a half hour, so everyone was rushing for last minute things. About ten minutes later, my makeup is finally finished. Raven left to go and get her seat with her family since the church was already full. Right now, my aunt is passing everyone their bouquets that we have to keep for the ceremony and making sure that we know the order. It didn't matter much to me because I knew that I was walking down the aisle with Austin and that I was behind Aaron and my cousin Melanie.

Everyone else was helping my mother get her final touches and helping her calm her nerves. She was very anxious and was seconds away from having a panic attack if she doesn't calm down. I know that she is excited to finally be married to Gregg, but she is also just having common wedding jitters that are completely normal.

The wedding was finally starting soon, and apparently Gregg was already at the altar. We were all now finally being paired up and put in the correct order.

"You look nice." Austin compliments me.

I smile and playfully pull at the collar of his tuxedo. "Thanks. You don't look too bad yourself."

"Oh, I know." He gives me a cocky grin and adjusts his bow tie.

I roll my eyes at his response. "You're welcome." Austin just laughs as I link my arm with his.

He reaches into his pocket and pulls out his phone and asks me take a picture with him while we are waiting. The picture comes out really nice and so we take a few more, ranging from serious to silly.

"I think for the first time in forever I actually can see the resemblance between us." He says as he stares at one of the photos.

I take the phone and look at the picture some more. "Hmm, we actually do look a lot alike." Our smiles are very similar, along with the one dimple we both had on our left cheeks. We had the exact same colored warm almond brown skin tone, noses, and big smiles.

"I still don't think people would think we're twins, though."

"Nah," I shake my head. "That's pushing it." Austin throws his head back in laughter and I join.

"Alright, everyone!" My Aunt Michelle yells loud enough for all of us to hear. The room that was once loud with chatter is now quiet and paying her attention. "Make sure you are all paying attention and do not miss your cues! We're starting in just a few moments!" She then rushed out of the room and not too long after do I hear the wedding music begin.

"I can't believe our mom is growing up." Austin makes a fake noise that sounds like he's crying and wipes away his imaginary tears.

"She was always grown." Melanie laughs and I agree with her words.

"I know, but she's still growing." He says, causing us to roll our eyes.

"But we gotta let her go," Aaron grabs onto Austin's shoulder.

"I know. She'll be in good hands." He nods in agreement.

"Zuri, just wait until it's you," Melanie laughs. "Can you imagine how your brothers will act?"

"I don't want to." I laugh.

"Zuri is not getting married until she is 40, so don't even think about it young lady." Aaron playfully scolds.

"Trust me, I am in no rush. I'll probably just end up alone with a bunch of random pets in my house to keep me company." I laugh at the thought.

"That sounds good to me." Austin says and Aaron agrees.