Night 2: Foxy the Pirate Fox

2nd Night, 12 a.m.

*Phone rings*
*Phone rings Continues*
*Phone rings stopped*

"Uhh, Hello? Hello? Uh, well, if you're hearing this and you made it to day two, uh, congrats! I-I won't talk quite as long this time since Freddy and his friends tend to become more active as the week progresses. Uhh, it might be a good idea to peek at those cameras while I talk just to make sure everyone's in their proper place. You know...

Uh... Interestingly enough, Freddy himself doesn't come off stage very often. I heard he becomes a lot more active in the dark though, so, hey, I guess that's one more reason not to run out of power, right? I-I also want to emphasize the importance of using your door lights. There are blind spots in your camera views, and those blind spots happen to be right outside of your doors. So if-if you can’t find something, or someone, on your cameras, be sure to check the door lights. Uh, you might only have a few seconds to react... Uh, not that you would be in any danger, of course. I'm not implying that. Also, check on the curtain in Pirate Cove from time to time. The character in there seems unique in that he becomes more active if the cameras remain off for long periods of time. I guess he doesn't like being watched. I don't know. Anyway, I'm sure you have everything under control! Uh, talk to you soon."

Well, Here's another night for me. I will check the power more often for I didn't wanted to lose power. You already know what happened last night, Right? I don't want to get caught by Freddy. I mean it, he is one of the most creepiest creature I have ever encountered, next to Bonnie since He is the scariest of them all.

Anyways, I wondered who is inside the pirate cove. Phone guy mentioned that there is a Character behind those curtains. I grabbed my camera and checked on the cove. There is a sign, outside of it and it reads: Sorry, Out Of OrderI wondered why. Maybe it is a forgotten animatronic.

1:04 a.m.
I checked the camera on the show stage then Bonnie and Chica left the stage.
I heard noises on the kitchen, I knew it might be Chica after all. Maybe she's looking for a snack or something.

Bonnie is at the backstage, all I can see is just his face at the camera with his black eyes with small white pupils. Man, that was super creepy. Maybe they got more aggressive as I proceed every night ( as the phone guy said)

This is the worst, dangerous, craziest, and the creepiest job I've ever experience on my entire life. But, I don't know why even if those animatronics are after me, i  still wanted to come here. I always think that I don't wanted to leave this place. Maybe I am cursed, possessed or It looks like that I wanted to stay on this place...FOREVER.

Wait a minute, why am I saying this? What the f**k is wrong with me? Or maybe they wanted me to stay with them. Gotta concentrate on my work here but my mind kept on bothering me. This place is mysterious.

2:55 a.m.
I checked on the pirate cove, Foxy is already out side of the cove (it means that he is ready to escape any minute now). Then I checked the other cameras, Bonnie's inside the supply closet, Freddy remained in the show stage while Chica is nowhere to be found. There is no noises on the kitchen, I put down the device and check on the doors. Chica is at the right door, so I closed it quickly.

3:00 a.m.
Finally, Chica left the office. I checked on the left door and saw Bonnie there, as usual I closed it again. Chica left and Bonnie arrived, I was hoping that there was a pattern on their movements.

After Bonnie left, I checked on the pirate cove and Foxy is Missing. I searched for him everywhere and I found him running at the west hall towards the office (watch the super short video at the top. I put down the monitor and I ran at the button and pressed it, then he slammed the door and I lost 3% of power. WTF, Foxy is the Fastest runner on this place (Next one is me, hehe). This dog, I mean Fox, is very different from the others.

I looked back at the cove and he was there. I opened the door again with a sigh of relief.

4:49 a.m.

I am really doing great, It's almost 5 a.m. and I still had 45% of battery. I must save it until 6:00 a.m. It's a little bit impossible, right? Let's hope I can make it. I checked the doors and Bonnie is at the left door while chica is at the right door. I closed both doors and waited a couple of minutes.

I checked on them and they're gone. They actually left at the same time. Wow! Amazing. I checked the pirate cove, Foxy is at the phase one of his escape (he is peeking at the curtain), and at The show stage, Freddy is still there (What a lazy bear!).

Since Freddy is not moving (except he kept looking at the camera every time I check on him), Foxy, Bonnie and Chica were my only problems in entering my office.

5:51 a.m.
My shift is almost done. But, the animatronics kept on trying entering my office. I only have 31% left. I keep on watching Foxy, making sure he's not moving. Bonnie is at the backstage, Chica is at the east hall and Freddy is still at the show stage. I am doing great this time (unlike last night, for sure).

6:00 a.m.
*Huge clock alarmed*
My shift is done. I cleaned my desk, grabbed my things and went home.

----------------------------
What's up, dear readers. Uh... There is a change of plans in my updates because of the following reasons:

•I am too bored to do nothing
          (of course)
• I don't want to keep you on waiting for me to update.
• I am to excited to publish my parts

So expect me to update twice every after a week or sometimes once a week.

Goodbye :D