The Hallucinations

Sunday. 7:00 A.M.

I went to the Department store a few kilometers away from the pizzeria. I saw Vincent buying some knives. I called his name but he just smiled at me. I came close to him but he disappeared. I tried to look for him.

I heard someone whispered within my left ear "You Can't" I looked at my left side and saw Vincent standing a meter away from me doing a creepy smile again.

He ran after I saw him. I tried to follow him and I ended at the storage room. He was gone once again. And instead I saw a Golden Freddy suit sitting on the floor (see photo at the top). I stared at it for a few seconds and I heard a low pitched bear scream.

* Loud Animatronic screech*

I closed my ears tightly. And I couldn't saw anything but the image of the Golden Freddy animatronic. It was so creepy. Unlike Freddy, he had black empty eyes, He is Gold in color 'of course'.  He has very dark blue hat.The noise kept ongoing.

It stopped after someone grabbed my shoulder and l  saw a security guard standing behind me. "Are you alright, sir?" He said " No." I replied. " There is a Golden Freddy anima..." I tried to show him the animatronic but it was gone.

"Oh, you've must talking about Fredbear, right?" He asked, "Sort of" I replied. "Uhh..sir. You must leave this room. It is against the store rules."

Wait a second.
Fredbear? Is that the animatronic that is responsible to the bite of '87 and also the suit used in killing the children?

10:30 A.M.
I was going to the parking lot and I saw Vincent parking his car. "Hey Vincent" I called him. "Yo, Schimdt. Are you ready for tomorrow?" He said. "Yes, I am very excited. Why are you running away from me a while ago?" "Huh? What do you mean?" "You know. I found you buying some knives a while ago. And after I called your name you ran away" "What are you talking about? I just got here. I never go to the department store very early." "T-t-then...who...is....the guy that I saw earlier?" "You're just being paranoid, bro" "Holy $#!t!!!" "Hahahah. Oh, and by the way, have you bought the equipments and the uniform" "Oh, yes. But, why is our uniform purple? I hate purple." "I think, it is Mr. Freddy Fazbear's Favourite color" "The Bear?" "Hahaha, not him. I was talking about the founder of the pizzeria. The bear is named after to him." "Hmm...That makes sense." "I gotta go, bro" "Ok, see ya tomorrow"

I went back home, and as usual my girlfriend kissed me. I went inside my room. I spent time thinking inside although I couldn't forget what happened back at the Department Store. After I applied at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, strange things came in my mind. First, the Puppet. Then , the crying children. Next, The Golden Freddy a.k.a. Fredbear. I even have a hallucination of Vincent. What's next? Freddy eating my lunch?

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hey, guys, Nightmare Ned here and I would like to say Merry Christmas.

So, Mike Schimdt is ready for his job. So the chapter that you guys must have been waiting for is very near.
Will Mike Survive the nights? Or will he ended being stuffed inside an empty animatronic suit?

Enjoy the next chapter. No bad comments please.

Peace ;) ;) ;)