Chapter Seventeen.

Start from the beginning

"Shet,I need to be in the dining room before the masters eat their meals" I quickly get out from the bed and went to the toilet,washing my face. I decide to take shower later and rush in side my walk in closet to grab a pair of sweatpants and turtleneck sweater.

I rush out from my room and went down to the dinning room, I slowly open the door. The masters aren't In yet, I smile and let out a relief sigh. I walk in and tie my hair onto a high ponytail, Chris walk in and saw me.

"Oh,Younghee. You are already here, I hear what happened jus-", "No,Chris. It's alright,it's not your fault. It's my fault for not asking the masters as well...Don't be sorry."

Chris give me a small smile, I know he do still feel guilty but I don't blame him for getting into trouble.I was the one who want to use that room,I ask Chris instead of the masters.It's my own fault.

"What did you cook today? Did you left something for me?" I chuckle. Chris smile, "Of course,let's eat dinner with laura and the others. I cook seafood soup and steak because Wonwoon couldn't eat seafood" I nod my head.

The dinning room door open, Seungcheol come in first and the rest follow from behind. "Hello hello" Hoshi said as he sit down on his chair, "Hello,it's me" Dokyeom sing Adele's song.

The boys laugh, I bite my lips holding my laughter. Dokyeom saw me and wink, I can feel my cheeks buring and I look down immediately.

"Oh!Steak!That's for me." Wonwoo take the plate of steak. "Eeyy,What's make you think that it's yours" Seungkwan who sit far from wonwoo whine. "Because I can't eat seafood" Wonwoo flatly answer and begin eating.

"Give me some or I'll delete all your lyrics in your laptop" Dokyeom said as he tries to grab the plate.
Lyrics? Master Wonwoo can write a lyrics? Impressive.

I watch as the masters tries to get some piece of the steak from the plate,I guess master wonwoo had enough of it because he puts the plate on the center of the table.

"Chris,you should cook more steaks.We are hungry!" Seungkwan look at chris,whining. Chris chuckle and nod, "I'll be right back"

No,Don't leave me alone with them. I try to make chris looking at me but he walk straightly to the door and went out.

I gulp as I see the masters eating, "Why did you tell Chris to cook more? I mean Younghee is here, we were suppose to drink her blood if we're still hungry" Master Jun said as he look at me.

"Jun hyung,Don't" Master Minghao who sit beside him,shake his head. "What Minghao? Jun gets the point, isn't that her job?" Jeonghan smirk as he look at me.

I look at Dino, I can see that he is worry. I look down, "Come here,Younghee" I freeze,I can't move.
Please,be back quickly Chris.

"Younghee,are you listening to me? Come here" Jeonghan said as he put his hand on his chin. I slowly take one step a time, I don't know if this room is silent but I can't hear anything only my deep breathing and my heart beating.

It feels like ages for me to walk to Jeonghan, I stand behind him. Jeonghan was about to say something,but someone grab my wrist and we rush out from the dinning room.

His grib on my wrist was tight, I try to pull my hands away from him hold but he keeps holding. We went up to the stairs and went inside the studio I use. He pull me in and finally letting me go, he turn around and looking at me. I look down,rubbing my wrist.

He gently lift my wrist and put it on his lips, he kiss it softly. "I'm sorry,it didn't mean to hurt you. I just don't like how the others treat you, I don't like knowing you are in pain and sad".

I was shocked to hear it from him, I look up at him. "Thank you,Master Minghao. But it's okay,I can han-" Minghao shake his head, "Stop pretending you are fine,No. You are not,I can feel that you are still sad and in pain"

I bite my lips, my eyes went teary. Minghao pull me into a hug, I was surprised. I didn't expect he would give me a hug, this reminds me of me and my parents back then. They would always hug me whenever I'm sad and in pain, "let it out and promise me after this you'll be strong" Minghao put right hand behind my back and his left hand on my head. I bite my lips,tears falling down.

I miss being comforted by my parents, why can't I stay strong?

I hug Minghao as I cry,missing my parent's warmth.

The studio room open and someone came in, "Minghao?Wh-"

----------------------------×××××---------------------------

I'm back,Sorry for the late update ㅠㅠ I was busy with my real life, I need to make research about my pre-university and colleges school because my result will be out soon.

It seriously effect my emotions everytime I think about my results because I'm afraid I can't go to the pre-university. That's my main goal tbh, going to Pre-university ㅠㅠ

ANYWAY,nvm that. HAVE YOU SEEN THE PICTURE I USE AS THE HEADER ON THIS CHAPTER? I'M CRYING,SAMUEL WITH SEVENTEEN. THAT PICTURE MAKE ME SO EMOTIONAL,I'm sure those who know samuel would feel the same as I do and other fans who stan svt since 2012 :") I want them to do some collaboration,I'm still emotional. Give me a moment again.

Congratulations to KIM MINGYU,LEE SEOKMIN AND BOO SEUNGKWAN on graduating High school.I'm so proud of my babies.

I'll update again soon,I promise I won't be late.

Huhuhuhu.

Vote&Comment.

-재닿 out-