He removes my clothes all the while staring straight into my eyes. When he's done removing my panties he steps back and smiles.
"I've missed you baby" he purrs. I feel my muscles clench in anticipation but I need to be somewhere and I refuse to rush this.
I look at him and shrug my shoulders and he throws his head back and let's out a groan knowing he'll have to wait it out too.
"Can I at least join you?" He asks hopeful but already stripping off before I answer him.
I nod and adjust the water.

The shower was completely intense and I know I'm going to rush my fitting just so I can get back to him because he was all I could think about right now and my body agreed with my mind.

Grabbing a pair of jeans and a white shirt of Harry's I quickly put my clothes on but have to pause and enjoy my view of with a towel wrapped around his waist.
I wolf whistle and he breaks out in laughter.
"Don't be too long" he smirks and I nod my head grabbing my purse and walking out of the room to go get Gemma.

By the time we get to Kayla's boutique I'm an anxious mess. I wasn't sure if it was about seeing her, trying on my wedding dress or a combination of both but either why I needed to chill out.
Gemma walks in first and we see Kayla helping out a young bride with her veil.
She looked beautiful and I was proud of the transformation she was able to give brides.

We sit on of the chaise lounges and help ourselves to a glass of sweet wine on ice.
I drink mine to quickly and Gemma pours another. I slow down for this one and take the opportunity to calm my thoughts down.
A bit of self help is what I needed here. I knew it was up to me to take the next step in this relationship that had been out on hold.

I couldn't blame her for who she wanted to date but I always knew that I was upset with her choice in Louis especially her knowing about his withheld information regarding Hana.
The way I thought about it was if I was in her position I would have told her immediately not allowed her to continue living with a false hope.

I swig the second glass and pour another, Gemma gives me a quiet look at Kayla walks towards us.
We both stand and she hugs and kisses Gemma first asking her how she was going, Gemma tells her briefly about work and new man and I have to remind myself to ask her about this when we were alone.
I step back as Kayla approaches me but doesn't reach out for a hug or kiss. I was fine with that but I smile and pretend I wasn't hurt by her action.

"So will you like to come try your dress on?" I nod and follow her to the large changing room, Gemma in tow.

It takes a while for me to undress and be helped into my gown, I feel so impatient waiting to look in the mirror. Kayla makes adjustments and pencils them down on a note book.
Finally she places the veil on my head and my heart begins to race as I see her and Gemma begin to tear up.
All I want to do right now was look into a mirror, to see what they saw.
"Ok, we are done" Kayla stares and I turn carefully, walking to the large mirrors and stepping block.

I can't recognise myself at first.

This image reflecting back at me was incredible, flawless, amazing.
I feel my cheeks get hot and my tears building up in my eyes when I think of Harry.
This is what I'd look like as I would walk towards my future husband.
I pause and look at the detail of the beads, the fine lace and needlework.
She had done an incredible job, I was speechless.

"Thank you" was the only thing I could utter as I look her in the eyes briefly. It gets to emotional and I turn away facing Gemma.
"So, what do you think?" Gemma's smile is large as she sheds happy tears and tells me how beautiful I look.

I was ready to walk the aisle and I was absolutely in love with my dress.

Kayla looks away as we here the door bell ring and she looks at me uncomfortably. It was only when I saw Louis approaching that I look back at her, anger flooding through me.
This was the second time he came here while I was here for a fitting.
It wasn't a coincidence, he knew I was here and she was the only person that would have given him that information.
"I'm going to take this off now" I announce and step off the block.
Gemma looks at me with pissed look on her face. I nod towards her and motion for her to help me. Kayla doesn't follow and am glad because I felt that I wouldn't be able to stay calm.

I mean what was her deal? Did she find the need to shove him in my face repeatedly? I couldn' care less about Louis, I had no feelings towards him but I choose not to have him in my life but he seemed to still linger around making it impossible to avoid him.

"You ok?" Gemma asks and I button up my shirt.
"Yeah, I just want to go" I answer and that a breathe before we exit the dressing room.
I stop short as I watch Kayla and Louis in what looks like an intense conversation.
I watch his body language as she places her arms on his forearms but he drops them and moves away.
Was he angry with her and why?

I decide it's time to get out of here and realise we are going to have to walk by them as they are in the doorway.

He looks up and our eyes meet.

He takes a step and puts his hand up to motion me to stop.
I sigh as I stop because he is know in my way.

"Ana we need to talk" I shake my head
"No we don't, not right now" I can feel Kayla's eyes on me but when I look at her she drops her head and looks away.
"I didn't know you were here but I'm glad you are. Don't blame Kayla for this" immediately I see red.
"You invited him here, knowing I'd be here? What the hell Kayla?" I'm annoyed and she can't tell because she has no reply.
I ball my fists and tell them both I'm done before I storm out of the door and out into the cold air, but away from them both which the only thing I needed right now, besides Harry.