Chapter 4

Dan's P.O.V.

     Phil brushes my hair off of my face. His hand are soft and warm in contrast to outside. I put my arms around him to pull him in closer. He then puts his hands near my lips and we kiss. I had no idea how long it lasted, but one thing is for sure it was over way to fast. Oh how I wish I could see his face. His hand still on my face I smile.

"Wow that was.... amazing, Phil" (oh I am a cheeky little shit XD)

I can tell he was alittle embarassed even if I can't see his face. He laughs it off and replies, "Thanks Dan your not too bad yourself!"

I can't help but smile. He was on hell of a friend. But then I remember the day. My smile fades instantly.

Blood.

Pain.

Emotionally and physically.

Hoplessness.

Loneliness.

Guilt.

Depression.

"Dan?"

I snap my head back up and I realize I had completetly left Phil hanging.

I quickly regain my composher and put on a smile, "Yeah?"

"Is everything okay?," Phil saying with an obivious concern in his voice.

"Yeah yeah everythings just fine."

But I can sense that Phil can see I'm hiding behind my smile, but thankfully he ether didn't see or he let me have my secret, at least for now...

I then get a call my famliler ring tone cuts the awkward silence.

"Hello dear", It's my mom's voice

"Hi mom."

"Do you want me to pick you up or would you like some more time?"

I put my hand my phone and I ask Phil, "Phil?"

"Yeah?"

"My mom just called me to ask me whether or not I want more time. I want to spend more time with you I just want to ask if that is okay."

"Really? Yeah I'd love to!"

"Cool how long till you have to go?"

"Well you could stay over my parents are never home anyways."

"I can?"

"Yeah I don't mind!"

I put my phone back to my ear.

"Hey mum Phil said I could stay over at his house so can I?"

There is a pause.

"I don't kn-'

"Please mumm..."exagerating the 'um'

"Is it okay with his parents?"

"He said they're cool with it."

I hear a sigh from the other side.

"Are you sure you want to are you have a bad day?"

I lie saying, "Yeah today is one of the best days I've had so far I hardly even thought of 'it'. I shiver goes down my spine as I say that.

"Okay honey just be safe and call me if you need anything."

"Bye thanks mum love you!"

"Love you too dear."

End call

I jump around excitiedly practically jumping around like a girl who has been invited to a sleepover. (I'm a girl so I can write this shut up XD)

"She said yes." Pumping my fists in the air.

"Awesome! Want to go to my place or do you want to walk more?"

I think for a second, "Lets walk for a little more and then we can go to your home if that is okay with you."

"That's fine."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     I get to Phil's house after about another hour of walking. I've also learned that Phil's parents are busness dealers and that they often left on busness trips which ment that they left Phil for weeks at the time. I thought it was absolute ludicrous it leave a teenager by himself. Though when Phil talked about it, it sounded as if it was like it was old news and it sounded like he had just gotten use to it. I also learned that Phil had an older brother though he was in collage. They were pretty close and his brother had gotten Phil into reading but they had a falling out so they hardly ever speak. I feel really bad for Phil, living like his is I can tell he is a loner even though he tries to hide it. Though I have only have known him literally 2 maybe 3 days it has felt like I've known his my whole life. He leads me up to his bedroom. Though once I get there I immeditely trip on something. I can hear Phil is fumbling with things.

"I'm so sorry! Since my parents aren't often here I don't really need to clean after myself. It's just kinda become the way of life for me."

I put up my hand and shake my head, "No no it's fine. I still need some work with my cane so I should have felt it."

He leads me to his bed and I sit down. I bring my two hands up to his face and bring it to mine. He pushes me down and gets on top of me. (Cause #PhilTop2k16)

He takes the back of my shirt and pulls it off, I do the same. His hands move and down my body. He slowly unbuttons my jeans and starts to grope my dick.

I start to unbutton his pants when I hear the creek on the door. I put my hands down immdeately and my face flushes with the color red.

"Phil... What is this?"

"Mum!"

I hear a slap and the room goes silent.

"Get your friend out of here!"

"But mum!"

"No buts get him out of the house or I will call the cops."

I hear a sigh of frustration. I rush to get my shirt and button up my pants. When we get outside Phil repeatedly says sorry about it.

"Trust me it is okay."

"No no it's not."

"Why is it not okay? It probably just caught your mum off gur-"

"MY PARENTS ARE HOMOPHOBIC!"

Last thing I hear is Phil crying.

(A/N)

I am so so sorry this is late literally the hotel's wifi didn't work which is bs.... This happened to me last time I went to a hotel so I've come to this conclusion hotel wifi sucks. But more on a serious note what will this mean for Dan and Phil's relationship? Hehe I am so evil I love it >:)

Bye!!! XxXx