Chapter 2

Okay before this chapter I must say this I am going to change the character's point of view to a third person perspective I feel I can go better in depth I may go back to P.O.V. again every once in a while but I am going to do third person so yeah. I'm also going to rewrite the first chapter cause I don't think that it is that good so I am changing it to third person. Also since there aren't a lot of picture of Dan with sunglasses I'll have to edit them myself and I am a really bad editor so they'll look like crap I'm sorry for that okay enough of my rambling lets do this! THIRD PERSON HERE WE COME WEE! I'm so weird...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Phil shook Dan's hand.

"Hi Dan I'm Phil."

    Phil looked up and down at Dan. Though Phil couldn't see the color of Dan eyes what he could see amazed him. Phil knew he was gay but something about this boy stunned him.

Brown hair swept to the side slightly curled.

Tall.

Tanned to some extent.

And kind of slouched.

Phil shook his head realizing he was staring. He put his finger to hold his place in his book and asked,

"Hey Dan... Umm since you are blind why are you in the library? No offence but you are kinda blind."

Dan motioned with his head to follow him. As Phil walked with Dan he noticed that Dan clicked his heels as he walked.

"Well my brother loves to read, so I bring him to the library every once and a while."

"Oh... How far is your house?"

Dan stopped for a moment and scratched his head.

"It's kinda hard to tell when you are blind but I'd say about a mile or two. Me and my brother done this so many times he could walk himself."

Phil snickers and then says, "Yeah I love to read myself. I could walk to this library with my eyes closed."

"You really like books don't you?"

"Yup." Phil popping the 'p' at the end.

At this time they had sat down on a couple of chairs.

Dan bends a bit forward and sighs, "I never really got into reading. I'd rather play video games and go on the internet."

Phil breaths in deeply and utters in a sarcastic tone, "You shall never be my friend! Off to the hounds you go!"

Dan giggles covering his mouth as not to be too loud.

     They spent the rest of the day talking till Dan's brother was ready to leave. Phil suggested to meet up sometime an wrote his phone number down. They planned to meet on Saturday for a coffee. Once Dan left, Phil was left alone but excited. He never really had anyone to talk to and after one day he had made a friend which he considered quite lucky as he was usually really awkward in these situations. Though it was Wednesday he could not wait. As Phil was falling asleep that night he couldn't keep his grin off his face. Maybe this year wouldn't be that bad.

(A/N)

Woo second chapter done and done. I'm sorry this took so long and it being so short. I've just been coming up with these chapters as they come to mind I know I should plan the story out more when I start writing it but I am really damn impatient haha. Plus school and all that jazz. Also thank you Vanilladash for making my awesome new cover! I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far!

Bye! xXxX