Chapter 8

Dan's POV

     It's like I'm detached from the world. People are talking and laughing, but I can't shake this absoluting terrifying feeling. Their voices are far away on a distant land. When I get on the bus the kids are loud and annoying but even then nothing fazes me. I collasped on the bed trying to reel myself in.

Daniel you know that won't work...

I've been here before and I can get rid of you... You'll leave and won't be able to come back....

And how many times have you tried..... Let me think... three? And I thought you said the third time was the charm, but I'm still here.....

Well if you think that I'm going to give up that easily then you're a fool.....

At least I'm not the fool who started to like boys!!

BUT IF YOU HAD JUST ACCEPTED ME YOU WOULDN'T BE DEAD, DAD!!!

So... You finally admit it....

     Finally with tears dripping down my face I screamout loud,not caring who hears it, "Yes! Yes I do! I murdered you!"

(A/N)

Well that turned kinda dark.... Sorry for not updating alot but I'll try my hardest to get these chapters up ASPA! But what do you think? Dan murdered his father?!?! *dramatic music plays* You'll found out why soon but hope you enjoyed that really short chapter XP and...

Bye!!! XxXx