Chapter 3

JUST A HEADS UP, THIS CHAPTER HAS CUSSING IN IT!

THIS CHAPTER IS EDITED

I want to thank all those who have read, voted and commented on my book, i love you all.

Don't be ghost readers my lovelies, vote and comment because it would really help me out. To vote all you need to do is press the little star button at the bottom of the screen and that would make my whole day! and just a side-note, Nicki and Andrea are seventeen.

This chapter is dedicated to the amazing  @1Dbeast for making the beautiful banner at the side ^^^ and for making me a second/backup cover for my book. Thank you so much!

Special thanks to isabellagracecarr for making me the gorgeous cover I currently have and Mistybluu for editing this for me!

Just a character introduction in the multimedia below created by yours truly. It's not much I kind of did this last minute 😊

 It's not much I kind of did this last minute 😊

**************************************

Chapter 3: Bittersweet

"Andy, I promise you, next time I see the little bitch I will rip his teeth out and drown him in a pool, I will then bring him to life, beat his saggy ass some more, then drown him again," I declare with determination as I rub her back to calm her down. Her salty tears and snot are streaked on my shirt, but I couldn't care less about that at the moment.

My best friend, Andrea Devano, just got her poor, fragile heart shattered by her now ex-boyfriend Ben McCarthy, whom was a jock she had been dating for over three years. I loathe seeing Andrea this upset, especially as she is not one to get upset over things. The last time I saw her like this was when her mother walked out on her and her father and she was never heard from again.

I remember that day like it was yesterday because it was the only time I ever saw her that upset in my life, and I've known the girl ever since we were in diapers.  It was sad for me too, because her mother and my mother were friends and she was like a mom to me, not as much as Susan Gonzalez is, but she was still a motherly figure to me.

I came to school that day and she wasn't there, then she skipped school the next few days as well. That was when I got anxious and concerned about her because she never missed that many days of school, her parents never allowed her to take many days off, only if it was serious and she was really sick.

I went to her house that day to see her on the couch bawling her eyes out so hard and shaking like it was forty degrees below zero even though it was extremely hot that day; she looked starved to death and like she hadn't showered in years. It was a truly horrid sight that I never wanted to see again, but of course my wish never came true because here she is, crying her eyes out over some pathetic, disloyal bitch.