Alone L.H smut

Story line : You're feeling down and Luke comforts you but it turns into something more until your start crying again.

I was wrong to think the feeling of warm water running down my body would make me feel any better. It actually had the opposite effect on me as all strength left my body and I was now in floods of tears in front of my mirror. My eyes were red and puffy and my lips swollen; but I couldn't care less.

I collapsed on my bed and hugged the spare pillow as I silently sobbed into my own. It'd been a long day; I was tired and it seemed as if everyone that I'd talked to that day had made a pact to make me as upset as they could. And yet that wasn't the worst. I felt terribly alone. My best friend had just started dating a man and it was all she cared about anymore. We'd both be out, eating in a restaurant or having some girl time and she'd suddenly get her phone out of her pocket, call him and spend the next hour ignoring me while laughing at everything he'd say.

I had my brother and my boyfriend, thank god; but for some reason, I couldn't help but feel down and left aside. When I first started dating Luke, I made a point of not letting my relationship with him affect our friendship in anyway; and I guess I thought she would do the same.

I pulled a strand of hair out of my wet face and lazily tied my hair into a pony tail on top of my head so that it wouldn't bother me anymore. I grabbed a tissue on my bedside table and blew my nose before taking another one out of the packet and drying my tears. I decided to try and pull myself together; maybe I should go to the kitchen and fix myself something to eat.

"Baby?" Luke's voice called from the doorstep and I turned my head to look at him. I didn't like that he was seeing me like that, but it wasn't the first time and he always said that even though he hated to see me cry, he'd rather be aware that I was feeling down than not know about it.

"What is it?" he asked as he took his denim jacket off of his shoulders and placed it on the back of a chair.

"Everything..." I shrugged as I stared into space; "(Y/BF/N)..." I added before hugging the pillow tighter against my chest. I felt my eyes water again and I breathed heavily through my nostrils to try and prevent the salty droplets from rolling down my face.

"Come here" he answered and I looked up to see him standing at the end of the bed, arms wide opened as he waited for me to join him. I smiled and got up before slowly walking to him and wrapping my arms around his waist. He held me tight against his body and his right hand started to run up and down my back as he placed his lips on the top of my head.

"You're never alone, (Y/N); you know that, right?" he murmured against my hair and I nodded before lifting my head up and looking into his baby blue eyes. He took my chin in-between his thumb and forefinger and slowly leaned in before pressing his lips down on mine. It was gentle and full of passion; it meant something and it immediately made me feel better.

"Please, stop crying" he begged as soon as he pulled away and I nodded again before resting my head against his chest. The sound of his beating heart along with the constant caress of his gentle fingers on my bare arm soothed me down and I stopped sobbing a few minutes later.

"Thank you" I said after a while before getting on my tip toes and brushing my lips over his. He closed the gap and kissed me tenderly, his hands moving from my waist to the back of my neck. He held me close to him and started walking until my calves hit the end of the bed. He then placed a hand on the small of my back and gently pushed me down until I was lying on my back, his body hovering over mine.

He detached his lips from mine and looked at me deep in the eye before kissing the tip of my nose. He then trailed his mouth down my neck and I felt him get slightly hard as I arched my back into his chest. I could feel myself getting excited as well and all of my problems seemed to fade away as Luke's expert fingers grabbed the hem of my tank top and lifted it above my head.

His eyes lingered on my naked chest and I felt myself blush as his hands brushed over my sensitive skin. His hips started to roll against mine and I knew he was now fully aroused as small moans started to leave his lips. I reached out and got him out of his shirt before slowly trailing my fingers down his pale chest and to the button of his jeans. I undid it and pulled the zipper down before looking up to see that his lips had closed around his piercing and his eyes were shut in anticipation.

As soon as his pants were on the floor, he flipped us over so that I was on top of him and slid my leggings down my legs. I leaned in and captured his lips as I brushed my covered center above his painfully tight boxers.

"Please, baby... I need you" Luke pleaded and I looked at him in awe as a thin layer of sweat had formed on his forehead, causing his hair to stick to his skin, making him look ten times hotter than he already was. I hooked my thumbs under the elastic of his underwear and slid his boxer down his legs before doing the same with mine.

I took his hard shaft in my hand and gave it a few pumps before positioning myself above the tip and I very slowly lowered myself on him. The feeling was exquisite and I threw my head back in pleasure as his large hands grabbed my hips.

"You feel so good!" Luke moaned and a wave of pride washed through me as my mind started to wonder towards the events of the day again. I was delighted I could make him feel that way, and it didn't matter whether my best friend was losing interest in our friendship or not.

The whole relationship thing was new to her and it was only natural she would put her boyfriend over everything. I just hoped it wasn't going to last too long and that she would soon find a balance and make time for me again. Before I knew it, I had stopped moving above Luke and tears were rushing down my face again.

"Hey, hey" Luke whispered as he flipped us over and pulled out of me. My hands flew to my face and I don't think I'd ever been that ashamed in my life as I laid under my horny boyfriend, unable to do anything about his arousal.

"I'm so sorry, Luke; I..." I started but he cut me off with a kiss before resting his forehead on mine.

"No, it's my fault, I shouldn't have turned it into sex, I'm so sorry; let's just cuddle, yeah? I promise everything's going to come back to normal soon" he said tenderly before lying beside me and wrapping his hands around my front, pulling my back to his chest.

"I'm sorry, Luke... I can, I can try and do something about your... if you want, you know..." I replied but he shook his head against my shoulder.

"I just want you to be okay; don't worry about me" he murmured and I let out a sigh before relaxing in his arms.