Mr.hemmings (bad boy luke hemmings) smut

Lucas Hemmings, well there wasn't much to say about Mr Hemmings apart from the fact he was the sexiest asshole in your whole year group. You found yourself standing by your locker day dreaming about the handsome boy who's locker was positioned next to yours due to the alphabetical order they had been put in. Every day you would stare at the number 237 and wonder about the contents of it, whether it had spare band tees from after gym class or a collection of guitar picks, maybe there even lay some actual revision books but by his usual unreadable expression that gave nothing away you could never make your mind up whether he liked school or not. It wasn't like you were friends, you ha barely spoken to the lanky blonde in the 5 years you had been at high school together. Yet you had watched him grow from the sweet quiet boy with a flicked over fringe into tall, broad shouldered, mysterious, tattooed smoking hot creature that he was today. You still remember the day he quiffed his hair for the first time or when he pierced his lip, you swore he knew what he was doing to you. No of course he didn't he didn't know you and despite all your curiosity you didn't know him.

"Erm, excuse me"

You almost jumped out your skin turning round to faced with the god himself, feeling your body tense and you heart begin to race. You just stare at him completely speechless in his presence.

"Sorry, your in the way of my locker Y/N" he smiled warmly at you making your heart melt not only at the fact he was so polite but e knew your fucking name.

"Sorry, i was daydreaming" you managed to play it cool shifting to the side allowing him access. Going back to your own locker you shuffled around inside not actually doing anything but attempting to calm yourself.

"Cool shirt, you like blink?"

Fuck he was talking again.

"Erm yeah, well i grew up with my dads music so i guess it rubbed off on me" you tired to humour the situation to loose the awkward tension which appeared between you both.

"Cool, so your a daddy's girl then Y/N?" He smirked at you, who was so taken aback by the suggestiveness of his reply all you could do was blush.

"Cute" he winked at you and shut over his locker.

Moving his head down, you could smell his sent as he became eye level with you and reached his long soft fingers out to brush a piece of hair behind your ear.

"I dunno about you Y/N but ive shared the locked beside you for 5 years now and i think its about time we got to know each other" whispering he looked up at you and winked.

Taking your hand he pulled you from your gaze on him tugging you along the corridor to the janitors closet.

"Just say no if you don't want this honey" he looked back at you and you shook your head, wanting everything he was about to give you, smiling cheekily he lead you inside with a "ladies first" and locked the door behind him.

It was dark inside, with only a dull lamp from the roof to light the confound space. Standing over you you could feel Luke lower himself holding your waist before kissing you hungrily. His lips were soft yet rough, addicting yet sickly against yours. Hands moving up your waist to your back and moving towards you to push you against the wall with his hands either side of your head.

"Turn around honey" you complied and moved to face the wall with Luke behind you. His hands came to your ass massaging it through your jeans before moving his hands round to undo your jeans. Pushing his hand inside he rubbed your clit through your underwear pulling them to the side to feel you.

"Hmmm so wet, was that me baby?" He whispered in your ear and only a moan would come from your mouth in return.

He took one of your hands in his and brought it behind you to feel his hard length through his own skinny jeans, a moan coming from his mouth as you bit your lip at the feeling of him.

"Cause baby, you did this to me" he continued.

Spinning you around he slammed his lips to yours again, starting a make-out session which caused you both to practically rip each others cloths off. The last thing on either of you was your bra which he had no bother undoing and connecting his lips to each nipple taking a turn to sick harshly making you even more wet for him.

"Mmm" he breathlessly moaned.

"God Y/N i always thought you were a good girl, but you can get freaky i like that, i like it a lot." He moaned into your ear.

"Are you gonna fuck me now Luke?" You asked in the most innocent way possible, batting your eyelashes up at him.

"God yes, don't forget your daddy's girl" he winked out and you bit your lip as he pulled you against him and you jumped wrapping your legs around his waist.

Slowly he pushed into you with a moan, whispering how tight you were in your ear and began to thrust, harder and faster every time as you began to moan and pant at how good he made you feel. This only spurred him on and with one hard thrust you almost screamed out in pleasure.

"Found it" he chucked obviously pleased with himself for hitting your g-spot.

"God Luke im gonna Cum" you warned desperately.

"Omg i know you are, hold on a minute baby." He groaned moving harder and faster to find his own release as you hit your high almost screaming his name as he put his hand over your mouth to drown it out.

Moments later he came inside you groaning out your name mixed with curses. You closed your eyes, head against the wall still holding on to him as he kissed down your jaw. His lips sucked on the side of your neck and he bit down leaving a love bite very visible on the side of your neck.

"Luke" you gasped.

"What? I want everybody to know your mine." He smirked at you and you pulled him back for another deep kiss.