Nightie (l.h smut)

Story line : Luke wakes you up on your birthday

A smile appeared on her face as soon as my lips touched her cheek. I never woke up before her, ever. But I wanted this day to be as special as possible for her. She didn't open her eyes so I kept pressing my lips on her cheekbones, slowly moving on the bed until I was hovering over her; supporting myself on my elbows.
"Wake up!!" I sang as I brushed my nose against her. I ghosted my lips over hers before slowly closing the gap. I closed my eyes as I enjoyed the first kiss of the day; hoping that there would be many more.
I pulled away and opened my eyes after a few seconds. She was finally awake and her beautiful eyes were lovingly looking at me. She cupped my face and pulled me to her as she pressed our lips together again. She then wrapped her arms around my back and applied pressure until my arms gave in and I was fully resting on top of her.
I could feel her breath on my neck and her chest heaving up and down under me. Her hair smelled of her favorite shampoo and her soft lips were pressed against my shoulders.
"You opened the curtains?" she murmured and I could hear the smile in her voice.
"I know that you like to wake up to natural light... And it's really sunny today" I explained and she squeezed my body closer to hers.
"You're the best" she answered and I felt my heart flutter at her words.
She started tracing random patterns on my back and I shivered as goosebumps started to rise on my pale skin. She was wearing the black nightie I had bought her for Christmas and I could feel the lace against my naked chest. I couldn't see her but I knew she looked good in it; with her messy hair up in a bun, her rosy cheeks and her swollen lips. They were always swollen in the morning and that was probably why morning kisses were my favorites.
"What do you wanna do today?" I asked; trying to divert my thoughts from where they were going.
"I don't know what I wanna do today but I do know what I wanna do now" she answered and I was taken aback by her answer. I lifted myself up on my elbows again and looked down at her. She had that little smile on her face; the one that made her look innocently sexy; the one she wore each time she wanted me to understand that she wanted me. The one that gave me a boner every single damn time.
"Well it's your birthday..." I let out as I eyed her lips; I leaned in and wrapped mine around them. Her hands went to the back of my neck and she deepened the kiss; her fingers playing with my hair at the nape of my neck.
I could feel the blood in my veins rushing to the center of my body and I started hardening as soon as her tongue made its way inside of my mouth. I moved my right hand to her body and I started playing with the material of her nightie; twisting the traps and caressing her sides through the material.
I pulled away and took a look at her body; enjoying the way her breasts looked; how soft her skin seemed.
"I've been thanking myself for buying you this every single day since Christmas" I breathed out as I took the nightie in-between my fingers.
"I've been enjoying the way you don't seem to be able to control yourself when I'm wearing it since Christmas" she answered and I let out a little laugh before shushing her with my lips.

She started moving her hips against mine; lifting them from the bed to grind on me as I bit down on her bottom lip and tugged on it as I tried to refrain my moan. I started responding to her movements and tried to stimulate the both of us; shifting a little until I noticed a change in her breathing.
"Make love to me, Luke" She whispered in the most seductive way and I let out a groan as I felt my erection stir against my boxer.
I suddenly felt her hand on top of my underwear and she started moving her fingers up and down; adding pressure from time to time as I whimpered in her mouth.
"It's supposed to be your birthday" I let out and I felt her chuckle against my chest as she reached the elastic of my boxer and slid her hand under it.
"It is... I'm enjoying this" she answered as I thrust my hips into her palm; "seeing you like this... It's the biggest of gifts, Luke" she added and I pulled away before opening my eyes to look at her.
She squeezed my shaft and I threw my head back in pleasure before taking her wrist in my hand and gently tugging her hand away from my erection. I sat up on top of her and took her hand in mine before pulling her up with me until her chest was pressed against mine. I then reached down for the hem of her nightgown and started pulling it up. Her eyes didn't leave mine as she raised her arms and let me take it off her body; revealing her breasts and standing nipples.
"I must be dreaming" I muttered as I let her lie down again and started trailing kisses down her neck, collarbone, and chest.
I cupped one of her breasts with my right hand and wrapped my lips around her left nipple; teasing it with my tongue and teeth until I felt it elongate in my mouth. I then repeated my actions on her other one and I flashed her a smile as I felt her arch her back under me.
"Luke, please..." she moaned and I sat up again before sliding my boxers down my legs.
She immediately reached up and ran her thumb over my leaking tip. I bit down on my bottom lip as I watched her fingers brush over my standing erection. She started massaging the area just under my head and I twitched in her hand before grabbing her wrist and lacing my fingers with hers.
I kissed down her stomach and stopped just on top of her panties; I then slid them down her legs very slowly and kissed her inner thighs before placing a singer kiss on her clitoris. She immediately cupped my face and pulled me up before forcing her lips on mine.
"Make love to me" she muttered and I didn't want her to have to ask again.
I placed my tip at her entrance and smiled in awe as I noticed how aroused she was. I then took both her hands in mine and intertwined our fingers near her head before very slowly pushing in. My eyes were wide opened as I watched her reaction; I wanted to make sure she wasn't feeling uncomfortable and the way her lips parted when I reached the deepest part of her reassured me. I pulled out and then in again; creating a rhythm that was slow enough to allow us both to feel it completely.
She let out a moan and I closed the gap between our lips; kissing her passionately as she arched her back from the bed and started meeting my thrusts each time. I cherished those moments; when it was just our skin; our love and our passion. I loved her more than anything and there wasn't a single thing I wouldn't do to make her happy.
I trailed one of my hands down her body and rolled her nipples between two fingers before reaching her little bundle of nerves. I was fascinated by it; she had a way of reacting to my touch when my fingers went there that could send me over the edge in a matter of minutes. I started circling her clitoris and I felt her walls clench with each stroke, just as I had expected it. She placed her hand on my back and I felt her nails gently dig into my skin.
"Luke!" she moaned and a grunt rose from my chest as I felt myself twitch inside of her.
"You close, baby?" I managed to let out and she bit down on her bottom lip before nodding hastily.
I quickened the movements of my fingers as I placed my lips on hers again and her whole body suddenly stiffened. Her walls started to violently pulse around me and I gave it two more deep thrusts before stilling on top of her. Her legs closed around my waist as I let out a loud moan and released just as she did.
I waited until we had both come down before pulling out and lying on my back beside her. She immediately placed her head on my chest and I wrapped an arm around her body.
"You're the best boyfriend" she murmured and I kissed the top of her head before cupping her face and pecking her lips.
"Happy birthday, baby" I whispered against her lips before kissing the tip of her nose and getting up from the bed; "come on, I have a lot planned for you today!"