Nipple Piercings (l.h. smut)

Story line : Luke absolutely loves your nipple piercing and he set himself to a little challenge

You stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel tightly around your body; you grabbed another towel and dried your hair with it, before letting it fall down on your shoulders and back. You opened the door, and started to make your way to your cupboard when you noticed your boyfriend Luke, casually sitting on the bed. "Hey babe" you greeted, flashing him a smile as one of your hands came up to run in your wet hair.

"Hmm perfect" he groaned as he watched you walk in front of him. You frowned and turned to him wondering if you heard him right or not. "You know what I've been thinking about all day?" he asked before you could say a thing; you shook your head and waited for him to continue.

"Your piercings" he confessed as his eyes trailed up and down your body; you blushed slightly and smiled down at his words. "So I take it you like them, huh?" you asked unsure, "Oh I do" he answered seductively.

Luke came back from tour a few nights ago and while he was away, you decided to pierce both your nipples... Well it actually was a drunken decision but you started to feel more and more happy about it. When you woke up the morning after and felt the aching in your nipples, your first thought was that Luke was going to hate them and ask you to remove them; little did you know his reaction would be on the opposite side.

You dared to show them to Luke just a day ago and he seemed in complete and utter admiration in front of your tits. You had sex that night and he kept playing with them, sending you into another world.

"Come here" he asked, his words snapping you back into reality as you stood in front of him, the towel being the only thing covering your body at the moment. You walked over to him and he took both your hands as you straddled his laps on the bed. He kissed your lips softly before bringing his mouth to your ear, brushing it over your lobe; "you know what I like about them?" he whispered, making you shiver against him as he placed his left hand on the small of your back, the other one still holding onto yours.

"No" you let out shakily; you could feel yourself getting wet under the towel as your center rested directly onto the rough material of his jeans. "The way your body responds to my touch when I play with them" he murmured huskily. You gasped and your hips rubbed against his forming bulge as you tried to relieve some of the tension he was building. You heard him chuckle as he noticed your action and he detached his lips from your ear, his hand grabbing the knot you made at the top of your towel and slowly undoing it as he held your gaze powerfully, knowing full well his eyes were your weakness. The white material fell to the ground as you became completely exposed on his laps, his eyes shamelessly racking up and down your bare body before stopping on your breast, where two silver rings shined in the bedroom light.

He brought his fingers to your piercings and flicked them both at the same time, your back immediately arching as you pushed your center down on his hard on forcefully. He did it again and a moaned escaped your lips as the tingling sensation ran through your whole body; it felt like electricity was spilled in your whole body. "See" he commented, doing it again once more and looking at your face as your lips parted and you threw your head back slightly.

"I'd like to see if ..." he started, lifting you up and placing you on the bed next to him before undressing himself quietly. You crossed your legs, desperate to create some kind of friction; he then came back on the bed and lied down flat on his back; "what?" you asked, impatient to know what he had in mind. He mentioned for you to come over and he reached out to grab your hips, pulling you on top of him, your back to his chest and your chest facing the ceiling. You were really confused as you took in this new position and just as you were about to ask Luke what he was doing, his lips brushed against your ear. "I'd like to see if I can make you come just with them, and your clit" he finished.

His words made your insides clench violently and you shivered on him, feeling his erection press into your backside. Your mind couldn't think straight as one of his hands travelled down to your center, he ran his forefinger in-between your slits; "Oh yeah, I think I can manage that" he chuckled, feeling your wetness on his finger. You didn't know how you felt about his idea; it really turned you on but you felt like you needed more; you were about to protest when his other hand started to massage your right boob gently; his left hand spread your arousal all the way up to your clit as he kept your legs parted with his own.

"Shit, Luke" you moaned, as he started to circle your bundle of nerves, electricity jolting through your body once more. He didn't waste any time and took your right nipple in his fingers; he started to flick the ring before pulling at it gently. Your back arched violently as you didn't know which of the two feelings was the most pleasurable.

You were lost in another world, completely unaware of your bum rubbing against him until you heard and felt a deep growl come from his chest. "Fuck, Luke" you swore as his hand travelled to your other nipple, toying with the piercing as it hardened, pleasure running in your veins.

He never stopped rubbing your clit; he kept on a steady rhythm as his fingers travelled from one nipple to the other. Your body started to tremble as you felt yourself getting closer. "Shit, I-I'm close" you let out shakily. "Okay babe" Luke answered before pulling a bit more roughly at both your piercings, alternatively, the burning sensation immediately turning into pleasure as you came hard, your body convulsing on top of his as he kept brushing his finger over your clit through your orgasm.

"Oh my god, Luke" you said, trying to catch your breath as his hands travelled to your hips and placed you slowly on the bed beside him. "I know" he smirked, pecking your lips before rolling himself on top of you, his lips at your ear once more. "You have no idea how hot that was babe, but that was just a warm-up" he whispered before attaching your neck.