Breaking your record (luke hemmings) smut

Clothes were discarded and skin touched skin. This wasn't anything new for you and your boyfriend, Luke. He had a long day, you had a long day and you both had one thing on your mind that helped you get through it. Soon enough, you were both down to your underwear and Luke was hovering over you. By the agonizingly slow pace he kissed your neck at, you could tell what was coming and you felt the wetness between your legs growing at the thought of it.

"So," Luke mumbled out, leaving a few wet kisses down your neck, across your collarbones. "I was thinking, how about we try beating your record?" He asked, not pulling away as he waited for your answer.

One of Luke's (many) kinks was over-stimulation and you knew how much he loved trying it out every once in a while. The last time, Luke got you to your high twice, trying to three but it was too much. Needless to say, it was definitely an intense experience. You knew how much Luke loved the domination he got in the bedroom and you couldn't deny the pleasure. Looking up, you realized his gaze was on you, his face shooting you a questioning look, wanting permission to continue. You licked your lips, nodding.

His lips crashed on yours, it was rushed but passionate. His soft lips massaged yours as his tongue slipped into your mouth, fighting to take control. His knees rested on either side of your legs, his hands parallel with his knees. His mouth left yours and slowly, started leaving pecks down your body, his lips barely touching your skin. His hot breath ghosting over your skin made you grow more and more desperate for his touch. His rough hand smoothly slid behind your body, unclasping your bra and discarding it off your body.

His face rested between your breasts, peppering kisses on the insides of them. He moved his fingers, lightly trailing them around your breasts and across your erect nipples. His huge hands massaged your breasts while he sucked and nipped at the skin around them. His lips moved over to one of your breasts, leaving a wet kiss on your nipple before finally connecting his lips around it. He slowly sucked on your nipple, flicking his tongue over it while his other hand continued kneading your other breast. He kissed across your breasts before repeating what he just did to your unattended breast. While he worked your upper body, you didn't notice his unoccupied hand sneak down to the only part of your body still covered by material. You let out a shaky breath as his finger teased you over your panties. His hand rubbed over your clit through your panties while he didn't break away from your top half.

"Come on baby." He urged, switching the side his mouth and hand occupied. You felt a familiar heat build up in your stomach as Luke started rubbing his covered crotch against yours as his hands and mouth still worked. Your hands threaded through his hair, a moan escaping your mouth as you let yourself go. You felt your panties get damp as you tried catching your breath.

He didn't waste time, slipping his fingers into the waistband of your panties and ripping them off. Luke's thumb toyed with your clit while he inserted a finger into you. One became two, which became three and you were shuddering under Luke's touch. He started sucking and nipping at your neck, leaving clear evidence of the night. You grabbed his shoulders, sinking your nails into his skin. A high pitched moan left your mouth as you became closer and closer to your edge again. Luke curled his fingers, pushing you into your next orgasm just by tapping at your g-spot.

Luke looked up from the crook of your neck, a smirk on his face before he started kissing back down your body, taking his time. His hands rested on the tops of your thighs, his thumbs on the insides of them, teasing the one spot urging for him again the most. When he got down to your hips, he raised his face, moving it in front of you and his hot breath ghosting over where you began to feel yourself getting wet again. He looked up at you, seeing the desperate expression on your face as his lips moved closer to you. Right as his lips brushed against your skin, he quickly moved them and kissed the insides of your thighs, making you whine out. As you felt the wetness growing, you let out a breath at the feeling of Luke licking a stripe down your slit.