Special To Me (part 1 L.H. smut)

Story line : Luke and you have been best friends for years and when he finally admits his feelings for you, it gets heated pretty quickly

I sat silently in the middle of the venue as the boys started playing a few songs for sound check. As usual, their manager had to tell them off for not taking this seriously and I found myself smiling like an idiot as Ashton pretended to be so madly in love with me he had to dedicate all the songs to me. I played along and placed my hand over my mouth in an 'oh my god this is too cute' gesture as Luke played the jealous guy and everyone started laughing again.

"(Y/N) please don't make it harder for us, they need to concentrate" their manager yelled at me and I immediately stopped before giving him a nod to tell him that I understood. They started playing 'Don't Stop' and I watched intently as they finally rehearsed the song properly. They were good at this and anyone that ever saw them on stage could tell that they were born to perform.

"Every time you move to the beat; it gets harder for me and you know it, know it, know it" Luke sang and as he did, he raised an eyebrow at me and his lips curled up in a smirk as he saw me stand up and start to dance.

The afternoon went on rather quickly and the show, as per usual, was absolutely awesome. I was waiting backstage as they performed their last song and said goodbye to the fans before running off stage and Luke came straight to my opened arms for our usual hug. We all went back to the hotel and they all took a well-needed shower before ordering room service for the five of us.

"Guess who's sleeping with a goddess tonight?" Luke yelled excitedly as he put an arm around my shoulder. I rolled my eyes and shoved him away as he started laughing like a little kid. Luke and I had known each other since kindergarten and when his band started to get successful, I genuinely thought we would slowly drift apart. I was actually really surprised to see that he called me every two days; and always found good reasons to buy me plane tickets to come and see him. It definitely made us stronger and I was now absolutely sure I'd have him in my life for as long as it would last.

"Alright, guys, we're tired, so I think (Y/N) and I are going to head back to our room" Luke announced once we finished eating. I gave him a weird look as I didn't feel tired at all and he was obviously just making it up.

"I'm not tired!" I complained and he gave me a small smile before pulling me into his chest, wrapping an arm around my waist.

"But you want me, and we can't do that in front of them, baby so..." he answered, loudly whispering so that the other boys would hear as well.

"In your dreams, Hemmings" I joked as everyone waved us goodbye. Luke grabbed my hand and led me to our room before closing the door behind us. Once we were both in, I immediately went to the bathroom and started washing my face and doing all the usual things when I suddenly felt a pair of eyes burning holes into my back.

"Are you okay?" I asked as I turned around to face him.

"Huh... I... I need to talk to you" he answered, his playful mood completely gone as he now looked pretty worried and scared.

I grabbed a towel and dried my skin before walking back to the room where he was waiting for me on the bed. I sat down next to him, not really sure whether or not I was ready to hear what he was about to tell me; he seemed way too serious and anxious.

"Please promise me you'll listen to everything, I really need to get this off my chest and you have to let me speak, please" he pleaded and I nodded as my eyes started to grow wide.

"Okay... So... I'm shit at this but huh... I have feelings for you, (Y/N)... I really thought that going on tour would kind of break our friendship but it's more like the opposite actually and it made me realize just how much I need you in my life. You... You keep me grounded; it's like, I'm this kind of big rock star during the shows and it feels great to have like the fans singing lyrics back and all but it gets really overwhelming at times and ... I don't know when I'm with you, I'm just that little boy from Sydney again who used to put Vegemite in the bottom of your socks just to annoy you... Life's simple with you, it's like I don't have to be perfect all the time, I can just be me and ... I've never felt that way with anyone before. I know I'm probably ruining it right this moment but I can't pretend anymore. It makes me sick to not be able to wrap my arms around you each time you're standing next to me and you don't know just how hard it is for me to watch you talk and not be able to shut you up with a kiss because most of the time you're just pointlessly rumbling or saying something that you know will annoy me. You're special to me... We grew up together, and you know the real me; but you also accept the one I am when I'm out there. You accept that it is a part of me too and you've never complained about it even though it does change a lot of things for us. I just... I know you're the one." He confessed as I looked at him, frozen and speechless.