Chapter Seventeen

Derek laid there in bed next to the sleeping Stiles. He was wide awake. He's been wide awake all night. He hasn't been able to take his mind off of what had happened to him. It was easy to distract himself from the thoughts while Stiles was awake, because he'd just focus on how beautiful he was. But now that Stiles was asleep, even though he can try to focus on how adorable he is with his cute little snore that he claims he doesn't have, it's not enough to keep his mind from wandering.

Finally he was able to full asleep around 5 in the morning, and then he was woken up a couple hours later by Stiles slowly getting out of bed. "W-what happened?!" Derek yelled sitting up in bed, not being able to see through the tiredness that rested in his eyes, blurring his vision.

"Shhhh," Stiles said, placing his hand on Derek's chest and pushing him back down. "I'm only going to the bathroom. Go back to sleep." He said, pecking Derek's lips before getting up. Derek sighed and rolled over into the middle of the bed and fell asleep easily. When Stiles was finished he came out and saw Derek laying spread out in the middle of the bed. The dim sunlight coming in from the window as the sun slowly rose allowed him to see Derek's rough edged muscles in the otherwise dark room. He sighed and crawled underneath the covers and onto Derek's back. He wrapped his arms around Derek's strong torso and smiled, falling asleep.

••••••

It was 9 o'clock now and the morning sun shined into the room and onto the bed, revealing two figures underneath the covers that were spooning each other. As Stiles slept, his butt would gently rub against Derek's crotch, causing the bulge in Derek's pj's to grow bigger and bigger. Stiles let out a small whimper that wasn't that loud, but loud enough to trigger Derek's senses and woke him up. He leaned closer to Stiles, wrapping his arm tighter around Stiles' soft torso. He then noticed Stiles' small hip movements that caused him to noticed his morning wood. He let out a small chuckle but decided to focus on why Stiles whimpered.

He saw that Stiles' eyes moved frantically inside his eyelids as he slept, which wasn't a good sign. Derek leaned in and kisses the back of Stiles' neck softly, getting even closer to him. "Stiles..." He whispered softly. Stiles whimpered once more and Derek kissed his neck again. "Stiles wake up.."

Stiles slowly opened his eyes, tears falling down to the bed. "Sorry."

"Shh," Derek said, kissing the back of his neck again, this time a little more harder, a little more passionate. "Don't apologize. You didn't wake me up from that."

"What woke you up then?" Stiles asked, fully unaware what his body has been doing while he was sleeping. Derek slowly slid his hand down Stiles' body and slid into his underwear, causing Stiles to become aware of his surroundings and aware of Derek's erection on his butt. He blushed, "did I do that?"

Derek nodded as he continued to place kisses on the back of Stiles neck. Stiles blushed again and turned around to face Derek, kissing him. "You don't realize what you do to me."

"Oh, I sometimes do. I just didn't realize what I just did because I was asleep," Stiles said, smirking before kissing Derek again and reaching down, rubbing Derek's bulge.

Derek growled lowly and rolled onto Stiles, pinning him down beneath him. His close to being rock hard bulge rubbing against Stiles' equally as hard member. "You're mine."

Stiles smiled and wrapped his legs around Derek's waist, nodding. "Yours and only yours."

Derek huffed as he leaned down and made contact with his mouth to Stiles' neck. Stiles grinned as he moved his head to the side, giving Derek most access.

"I like this dominant attitude you have going on," Stiles said, his voice masked with lust. Derek looked into Stiles' eyes, smiling.

"Really?"

"Yeah... But of course I'd also like it if.." Stiles said, bending his arms in a way that forced Derek to lose his balance, making him collapse onto him. In one swift movement, Stiles rolled them over and binned Derek down onto the bed, "I was on top."

"Hey that's not fair!" Derek said, whining. Stiles leaned down and kicked across Derek's jawline.

"Life is not fair, get over it," Stiles stated, smirking. Derek growled a little but stopped when Stiles leaned down, placing a loving, passionate kiss on his lips while grinding his lower body on Derek's now fully erect member.

"I kind of like it with you on top too..." Derek said, blushing as Stiles' hip movements started to speedup.

"I know you do," Stiles said, once again licking the rim of Derek's jaw.

"Well, since I am being held down, why don't you take our clothes off?" Derek said, smirking. Stiles, without thinking, nodding and leaned back, giving Derek the perfect moment to grab ahold of Stiles and turn them back around.

"Hey!" Stiles said, pouting.

"Hey hey hey, life isn't fair remember?" Derek asked, smirking. He got down low, hovering over Stiles' lips as he reached over and grabbed the bottle of lube from the bedside table drawer. Stiles could feel Derek's lips gently brush onto his, making his senses go wild. Derek did one pushup, giving Stiles the hint to pull his underwear off, which he did. He also grabbed onto Derek's pj's and tugged them down. Derek kicked them off once they got to his ankles.

Stiles wrapped his legs around Derek's now naked waist, feeling his hard on rub against his entrance. Derek opened the bottle of lube and put some on his fingers and rubbing Stiles' entrance before placing the rest on his dick.

"I've missed this..." Derek said quietly, half wanting Stiles to hear it but half wishing he wouldn't. He didn't want him to think the only reason he wanted him back so badly is for sex.

Stiles wrapped his arms around Derek's neck and placed a soft kiss on his lips, "me too. Even though technology, for me, it hasn't been as long as it has been for you, because for half of it I don't even remember. This whole time thing is still screwing with me."

"Yeah yeah, shh," Derek said, not wanting him to ruin it. Derek lined his dick to Stiles' hole and slowly slid in, inch by inch.

There was a faint chuckle somewhere in the house, sounding very close to the room. Both of them froze, Derek's shaft half way in Stiles' butt. "What was that..." Stiles whispered.

"Shh..." Derek said softly, trying to listen for anything, footsteps, the sound of breathing, anything that meant someone was there. Derek slowly started to thrust his hips into Stiles more, still listening. He leaned down to Stiles' ear, "I can't hear anything... Act normal."

Stiles nodded and let out a soft moan as he starred at the door, trying to listen himself but his senses weren't as strong as Derek's. Derek started to thrust harder, just hard enough to make a clap noise from skin on skin contact. "Oh Derek..."

Derek looked at Stiles and smirked when Stiles blushed, "that wasn't normal."

"I panicked. And it is normal when you fuck me harder," Stiles whispered, smacking Derek playfully on the back of the neck.

The doorknob started to turn slowly, causing a low growl to form in Derek throat. There wasn't any time to react. There wasn't any time to quickly get dressed. Whatever or whoever this was, he's going to have to deal with it naked. It'll buy Stiles time to get dressed. The door sung open and both of their eyes went wide.