Chapter Sixteen

"How did you get here anyway?" Derek asked, looking at Stiles as they walked outside. Erica and Isaac were sitting in the car, Erica had her hand over Isaac's eyes and Isaac had his hand over Erica's. "Ah, that's how. Did you bring any clothes for me?"

"Yeah, they're in the back. I didn't know if you needed them or not, but I guess you did," Stiles said, running to the car and grabbing Derek's clothes, walking back up Derek. Derek smiled as he took the pants, slipping them on and then the shirt. Stiles hit the hood of the car to tell them it was ok to look and then looked up into Derek's eyes. "I've missed you so much."

"You don't understand how much I have missed you." Derek said, pulling Stiles into a tight hug. Stiles seriously doesn't realize how much he has missed him. Even though he has been with the younger him, it wasn't the same than to hold his Stiles in his arms.

"Let's go home, shall we?" Stiles asked. Derek nodded and they got into the car. "Did we end up getting that one house?"

"Oh, yeah. I forgot that wasn't you that first moved in. It's a very nice house," Derek said, nodding. Stiles smiled and laid down, putting his head on Derek's chest. Derek wrapped his arm over him and held him, taking in the scent of his lover.

Hours later and they pulled into their houses driveway. Derek gently shock Stiles, trying to wake him up. Stiles opened his eyes and yawned, tightened his grip on Derek and fell back to sleep. "Stiles, wake up. You're home." Isaac said, earning a look from Derek.

"I'll just carry him in." Derek said, gently getting out of the car and reaching in, picking Stiles up. Erica got out into the night and walked up to the front door, opening it for Derek who nodded in thanks. "Good night."

"Good night, talk to you later," she said, smiling. Derek walked up to the bedroom and placed Stiles onto the bed, covering him up and then going into the bathroom and getting into the shower. Once he was done and clean, Derek wrapped a towel around his waist and went downstairs into the kitchen, getting some food. He was starving. He sat at the table under one light, the rest of the house being dark. He sat there and ate in silence, thinking about what he just went through. He didn't know why that happened to him, but he was just thankful that it didn't happen to Stiles. He doesn't know if Stiles would have been able to take all that.

That's when it hit him. Stiles killed someone. Which means his eyes were no longer going to be gold, they were going to be blue. He sat there and thought if he should go up there and wake Stiles up to see, but as soon as the thought came into his mind he heard movement in the dark. Derek looked around, hearing for any noises. Stiles walked into the light and sat down at the table, smiling at Derek sleepily. "Would you like something to eat?"

"Yeah, cereal would be nice." Stiles said, closing his eyes. Derek stood up and got a bowl of Cap'n Crunch and placed it in front of Stiles. "Thank you."

"No problem baby," Derek said smiling. "Hey... Could you do me a favor?"

Stiles looked up at him with a questionable look on his face. "Depends?"

"Can you show me your other eyes?" Derek asked. "Do you know how to do that?"

"I think..." Stiles said, closing his eyes. It took a couple seconds, but once Stiles opened his eyes again Derek was shocked. "What?"

Derek quickly grabbed his phone and dialed Deaton's number, putting his phone up to his ear while starring at Stiles' eyes. "Deaton. Get to my house now. Yes I'm back, just please get to my house. It's something that has to do with Stiles." He hung up and kept looking at Stiles' eyes.

"What is going on????" Stiles asked. Derek brought up his camera on his phone and faced it to Stiles. Stiles looked at himself and then looked at Derek. "How is that possible..."

"I don't know. That's why I called Deaton." Derek said, running upstairs and putting clothes on. Once he got down, Deaton pulled into the driveway. Stiles' eyes have gone back to normal, but he was focusing on turning them back as Derek opened the door. "Stiles' eyes are acting weird. He killed a witch that holding me prisoner and usually when you kill someone your eyes go blue right? Well his didn't go all the way..."

Deaton looked at Stiles, "open your eyes."

Stiles did and Deaton was surprised. "Have you ever seen something like this before? Please tell me you have and I'm not just a freak."

"I can't say I have... But you're not a freak. Can I get on your laptop?" Deaton asked. Derek ran upstairs and grabbed Stiles' laptop and brought it back down, handing it over. Deaton went onto a website that Stiles and Derek have never seen before, but I guess there are a lot of websites that a lot of people haven't seen before. "Let me see what I can find..."

Maybe a hour passed before Deaton said another word. It was 2 am and both Derek and Stiles were becoming very tired. "Find anything yet?" Derek asked.

"Actually, no. But I think I figured out. You said that you killed a witch right?" Deaton asked. Stiles nodded.

"She said that she was like 200 something years old." Derek added.

"I think that is it. He killed someone that was meant to be dead a while ago but was kept alive due to magic. I think it was that magic that caused your eyes to do that. I don't know why, but that is my guess." Deaton said, closing the laptop. "It's very very odd, but I don't think it's harmful. And I'm guessing if and when you kill someone again they will turn fully blue. So I wouldn't worry about it."

"Alright..." Stiles said. "I'm going to go to bed. I'm so tired it's not funny." He got up and kissed Derek before going up and going to bed.

"Do you really think it's harmless?" Derek asked, questioning his theory.

"Yes, I really believe that it's harmless. Now go to bed. You probably didn't have any good night sleeps." Deaton said, walking out of the house.

Hey. This chapter kind of sucks and I'm sorry. I don't know why it's so sucky but I just couldn't make it... Not suck. Anyway, there's going to be a smut scene coming up, just to give you a heads up. Vote if you liked it anyway(: