Chapter Six

Hey guys, this is where the drama I've been telling you guys starts to take place and trust me, it's loads of drama. I hope you like it ;)

Derek leaned on the hood of his Camaro in the woods in front of his childhood home. Stiles sat in the passenger seat on his phone. Derek sighed as he watched the bulldozers continue to crush the half burnt down house. Once it was all done, Derek sat there for a little bit, looking into space and thinking about absolutely nothing.

Stiles got out and sat down next to him, putting his head on his shoulder, "you doing ok?"

"Yeah. I'm doing fine. Let's go home, ok?" Derek asked placing his head onto of Stiles'. They stayed like that for a little before getting up, getting back into the car and pulling off. Derek looked over as Stiles texted away to someone. "Who you texting?"

"Erica," he said, locking his phone before Derek could see the contact name. "She's wondering how I'm liking the new house."

"How are you liking it, anyway?" Derek asked, curious.

"I love it. I'm glad you got it," Stiles said smiling and looking at the road in front of them. They pulled into the driveway and Derek opened the garage door, pulling the Camaro in. "Want a sandwhuch?"

"Sure," Derek said, shrugging. "Why not?"

"What do you want?" Stiles asked.

"You should already know what I like on my sandwich," Derek said, chuckling as he walked throw the door and walked to the living room, sitting down on the sofa and turned on the flat screen TV. "I'm so glad that cable guy came today."

"Yeah, this house would have been a little bit boring without it," Stiles said. Derek looked into the kitchen at him.

"But I didn't have TV at the other house."

"Yeah but that house wasn't boring," Stiles said, shrugging as he walked in and handed Derek his sandwich.

"I don't mean to be picky, but this isn't what I wanted..." Derek said, putting an eyebrow up. "You gave me mustard and I don't like mustard. You're the only one that does."

"Oh, yeah. Sorry. Here, have mine. It only has ham and mayo," Stiles said, handing Derek his sandwich and taking his. Derek nodded and started to eat, not being able to help himself from feeling like something was wrong with Stiles.

He turned the TV off which made Stiles look at him. "Ok. What's wrong. Tell me."

"What? Just because I mess up your sandwich there's something wrong? Seriously? Are you that much of a diva?"

"No, it's not just the sandwich Stiles. You've been acting off since the full moon. Did I do something wrong? Are you still mad at me for knocking you out?" Derek asked. Stiles sighed and nodded. "I'm sorry Stiles. I needed to, you were going to kill Jackson's mom."

"But he raped me. I went there to kill Jackson but he wasn't there and then she walked in carrying groceries. I wanted to kill and she was my only choice..." Stiles said, looking down at his lap.

"Listen, baby, I know how it feels to want to kill. It feels like it's eating you out from the inside and when you finally sink your claws into flesh, it feels like that feeling is slowly fading away. But you can't. I know you want to so badly during a full moon but you have to learn to control it."

"What if I can't control it?"

"Then you'd be the one handcuffed instead of me," Derek chuckled but stopped at the look Stiles made. "Sorry."

"It's fine. Hey, I'd like to give you something. But you gotta wait a minute, ok?" Stiles asked. Derek nodded and Stiles got up and ran upstairs. Derek continued to eat his sandwich when the noise of footsteps came from the stairs. Derek turned and almost choked on his sandwich. "Why don't you come downstairs with me?"

Derek starred at Stiles in shock. When did he get that? Derek didn't buy that for him... Stiles had a red thong on with a black bow on top, and fishnet tights. Derek might have bought the thong, but not the tights for sure.

"Well?" Stiles asked. Derek quickly nodded and got up, following Stiles as he walked towards the basement stairs, shaking his ass as he walked. Derek couldn't take his eyes off of it, and luckily Stiles had his hand because if not he would have ran into boxes. Stiles opened the basement door and let Derek go down first. There were blends on all the windows and it was pretty dark, only one light on.
There was a chair by the pole in the middle of the room and Stiles motioned him to sit down. Derek did so as Stiles walked over to the big stereo system that apparently came with the house but Derek didn't notice when they were looking.

Stiles pushed play and the song that played made Derek both chuckle and pay close attention to Stiles. Stiles walked over and sat on Derek's lap as "Gimme More" by Britney Spears played through the speakers. Stiles started to move his hips to the rhythm of the song, making Derek's dick start to get a little hard.

Stiles smirked and got up and went to the pole, spinning around a little before hopping on it, turning as he went down. "When did you learn to pole dance?"

"Idk, I just can," Stiles said, shrugging as he placed his back to the pole, sliding down with it in between his butt cheeks. There's definitely something off about Stiles but Derek couldn't put his finger on it... "What? You don't like it?"

"It's just... Not you. You're not really the pole dancing type..." Derek said. Stiles sighed and walked over to the radio, clicking it off.

"Why do you have to ruin everything?" Stiles asked, crossing his arms.

"Stiles please stop being angry at me. I said I was sorry. I don't like it when you snap at me like that. I don't. It makes me feel like I'm losing you..." Derek asked, standing up and walking towards Stiles.

"Maybe you are." Stiles said, turning around and heading up the stairs before Derek could reach him. Derek looked up as he watched Stiles storm up the stairs. Just then something in Derek's chest felt like he was being stabbed and he fell to his knees, holding his chest over his heart.

••••••

It's been a hour since Stiles stormed upstairs, and Derek hasn't gone up yet. He was laying on the bed that was in the basement. The last three words Stiles said to him haunted his mind. Maybe you are. Before Derek knew it, tears ran down his face again. He rolled over and put his face onto the pillow, and started to sob.

Stiles was upstairs on the couch, texting away:
To Unknown Number:
I don't think I can do this anymore.

From Unknown Number:
Yes you can. You can do it. It's only been a couple of days.

To Unknown Number:
I know but he's been driving me crazy by asking me if everything is alright. It's getting really annoying.

From Unknown Number:
Then act like there's nothing wrong. Don't give him a reason to question. He loves you. He'll do anything to keep you(;

To Unknown Number:
Ok. I'll talk to you later. I'm going to see what he's up to.

From Unknown Number:
Alright, keep me posted.

To Unknown Number:
Will do.

Hey guys, I hoped you liked it. It's all leading up to something HUGE that I'm so excited for. Like, you don't understand how much I'm excited for this. Like... I don't even know how to word it. I don't know. You'll find out when it comes. Bye!