Chapter Fourteen

Derek's cell bars opened, causing Derek to shoot his head towards it, looking through the mask that has stayed on his face since the killing. The lady that forced him into this stood in the doorway. "Well, sense you will be staying with me for a very, very long time, you should know a little about me. My name is Madam LaLaurie. I was born in 1780. I'm a witch, hence why I am able to remain young and beautiful besides the fact of being 235 years old. I love to turn men into beasts, which is what I'm doing to you." She said, walking in towards him with a smirk on her face. "I know what you're thinking. You're thinking of ways to get out of here. Ways you can get back to your beloved Stiles. Well, let me tell you something..."

She got really close to Derek's mask, causing him to become uneasy. He thought about killing her right then and there, but something inside him forced him to kick those thoughts out.

"You will never get out of here. At least not alive that is. You are mine. Soon, you won't resemble yourself. You will become a full beast, a killing machine under my command. You'll be my slave. And there's absolutely nothing you can do about it. You've already thought about killing me, but something made you stop. That's my magic starting to do its work inside you. You will no longer be Derek Hale, you'll only be a shell of him. And not even your precious defenseless little Stiles can bring you back. Have a good night." She said, walking back out of the cell and the bars closed.

Derek stared at the bars for the longest time, feeling himself disappear within him. She was right. Derek's beast has been taking over his human side ever sense he woke up here. For once in his life, Derek was truly scared. His bones frozen with fear. He has come to the conclusion that he will never see Stiles again.

••••••

John woke up the next morning before the sun came up. Before he went to bed the night prior he checked on Stiles, but he was still his 7 year old son. He got off his bed and walked downstairs, rounding the corner into the living room. The couch where Stiles once was sleeping was now empty, and John began to panic before he heard something fall in the kitchen along with cursing.

"Hello?" John called out, and there was silence. A couple seconds passed when Stiles walked around the corner.

"Hey dad. I was trying not to wake you. I just woke up on your couch with no idea how I got there. I tried to call Derek so he could come get me, but he's phone is off. I would walk to the house, but I don't want to walk in the woods alone in the dark." Stiles said, shrugging. "I was making eggs, want some?"

John stood there smiling and ran to his son, wrapping his arms around him tightly. "Stiles, it's you."

"Of course it's me dad..." Stile said, hugging his father back. "Why do you miss me so much? We just saw each other the other day. Do you know where Derek is?"

"Um... Actually, there's a couple things you need to know..." John said. "Why don't we sit down? I'll call Deaton."

~~~

"Wait... So you're telling me that Kate kidnapped me. Put me in a hole. Replaced me with a shapeshifter. Derek found out and found me. I have been living as my 7 year old self. And now Derek is no where to be found?" Stiles asked as he listed all that Deaton just told him. How could this be possible? How could he not remember? Where is Derek?

"Correct." Deaton nodded.

"Well we need to find him. I'll use my wolf senses. I'll do whatever it takes. We need to find him. He might be in trouble." Stiles said, standing up.

"Stiles... He might not even be anywhere around here. I'm sorry to say this... But there's a chance that we'll never find him. There's a lot of things that could of happened to him, and one of those things can be that he is kidnapped." Deaton said.

"Well he found me when I was kidnapped, why can't I do the same?"

"Because Stiles... We had a riddle to follow. We don't have anything... I'm sorry son..." John said, seeing tears starting to form in his sons eyes.

"I don't care. I'm going to find him. You guys can help me or not. I'm going to go get Erica and Isaac." Stiles said, walking towards the door.

"Stiles wait-" John started.

"No dad. I'm leaving and you can't stop me." Stile said, walking out. He got on his phone and called Erica, asking her if she and Isaac could get him.

Five minutes later Isaac pulled into Stiles' dad's driveway, and Stiles got in the back. "When did you come back?" Erica asked.

"This morning. Deaton filled me in on everything. Derek is missing. We need to find him." Stiles said, more like an order than a suggestion.

"Agreed. And I know the perfect person to go to." Isaac said, pulling out. About an hour passed and they pulled into a Target parking lot.

"Why are we at Target? We're looking for Derek, not shopping." Stile said, sighing.

"Just trust me. Come on." He said, getting out and walking into the store. They walked to customer service and Isaac smiled at the lady behind the counter. "Hi, can you page Susan Halls for me. Tell her that Isaac is asking."

"Who is Susan Halls?" Stiles asked Erica, who shrugged.

"Isaac! Is that you?!" A lady asked as she walked over. She had a huge smile on her face. "It is! How may I help you?"

"Code burgundy," Isaac whispered in her ear as they hugged. Her face changed for a second, and she smiled again. This time a different smile.

"Let me go punch out. Meet me in the parking lot," she said, smiling at Stiles and Erica before she walked into the break room. They walked out and waited for her to walk out, which she did faster than Stiles thought. "Follow me to my car."

They did so, and got inside. "Who is this Isaac?" Erica asked.

"This is Susan Halls, an old friend of my family. She's a psychic, always has been. She told me whenever I need her just to come in and say code burgundy."

"That's right, how may I help you?" Susan asked, smiling. Susan was a nice looking lady, her skin the color of mocha. Her hair was obviously a weave, but Stiles wasn't going to say anything. It was blonde, with dark roots.

"My friends mate has been kidnapped and I was wondering if you could help us out and tell us where he is," Isaac said, sounding extremely hopeful.

"Do you have something important to him? Something he loved?" Susan asked Stiles. Stiles shook his head.

"Well, he is important to Derek. And Derek loves him more than anything, would that work?" Isaac asked. Susan seemed unsure.

"I've never tried to find someone using another being before. But I guess I can try... give me your hand child." She said, holding out her hands.

"I'm not a child..." Stiles said.

"You're a child compared to me, now give me your hands if you want to find your boyfriend." Susan said, sassy like. Stiles nodded and put his hands into hers. She cupped her hands around his and closed her eyes. Stiles watched with loads of questions on his mind. "Now I'm going to have you think of him and only him. Think of how much he meant to you, how much you love him. Only think about him."

Stiles nodded and closed his eyes, focusing on Derek. He thought about the first time Derek saved him from Kate, when he killed her. He thought about the first time him and Derek made love. He thought about Derek bringing him back from the dead as a werewolf. About how happy they were thinking that the baby he had was Derek's. He thought about how hot Derek looked naked, and how sexy he looked with his tight clothes on. He thought about how perfect Derek was in every way possible.
Susan began to shake, but Stiles was too focused on Derek to notice. He thought about his jawline, his pecs, his abs, his thighs, his ass, his dick. "I found him..." She said, her voice shaky, forcing Stiles out of his thoughts.

"Where is he?"