Games

A/N: You know how in this interview Robbie says that sometimes he likes to jump on the couch for fun? I was aiming for this to be one where Robbie and (Y/N) did that, but something else came out instead... If you guys haven't noticed, I have like nothing else to do today xD
I just love writing 'I not-so-secretly like you so now there's tension between us' fics. I think I've developed a new love for them.
I'm pretty sure (Y/N) and Robbie are seventeen in this (but Idk it's about YOU LOL).

On the last Saturday before the beginning of the last school-year, Robbie was over at your house.

More of your friends had been invited, but everyone else had cancelled at the last possible moment for some reason, so it was just you and him. Not that you minded. You enjoyed hanging out with Robbie.

"I totally kicked your ass!" you cheered, jumping up and dropping the controller on the couch. "Who's the queen? (Y/N)'s the queen!"

Robbie laughed, his green eyes sparkling as he stood up as well. "Whatever, I'm going to get something to-"

Before he could finish his sentence, you had tackled him back onto the couch, so he was laying on his back and you were on his chest, laughing. "Admit it, Robbie!"

"Admit what?!" he asked through his own laughter, as you were now tickling his sides.

"Admit that I'm the queen!"

"Fine, fine!" He said, snorting. It should have been a really weird sound – hell, it was a really weird sound – but for some reason it made you blush a bit. "You're the queen. All hail queen (Y/N)."

"That's better", you said, a little out of breath. You had stopped tickling him, hands resting on both sides of his chest so your full weight wasn't on him. "Thank you."

You noticed the way he was looking at you, then: His green eyes were shifting between both your (E/C) ones, and then he... was he looking at your lips? Why was he looking at your lips?

Why were you looking at his lips?

"(Y/N)..." Robbie said, sounding winded himself. He swallowed heavily, and you couldn't help but let your eyes follow the way his throat bobbed. "I... uh..."

"(Y/N), you in here?!" your mom's voice suddenly sounded though the house, followed by the sound of the front door slamming closed. You scrambled off Robbie, who quickly sat up and ran his hand through his now messed up hair.

You were both sitting normally by the time your mom entered the living room, holding a bag of groceries. "Oh, Robbie!" she said. "I didn't know you were over!"

"Just playing video games, miss (Y/L/N)," Robbie announced with a smile, holding up his controller.

"Yeah, and I totally beat him," you said, jumping up. "Need some help with those?"

"Please," your mom answered, walking into the kitchen. You quickly followed her, not missing the fact that Robbie was staring after you longingly.

That boy was going to be the death of you some day.