Jealousy (request)

A/N: Sorry it's a bit short. I need to go shower now.

You and your best friend Robbie were on your way to a party.

You were dressed in your (favourite colour) dress while he was dressed in his favourite red shirt and baggy jeans. He looked quite handsome, if you were being honest, but you wouldn't tell him that.

"Excited?" Robbie asked, breaking the silence.

You smiled at him and nodded, fidgeting with the hem of your dress. "Yeah..."

"Okay then," he muttered, smiling a little bit as well.

When you entered the party together, Robbie instantly went off to get a drink while you walked around and chatted with some people a bit. Suddenly, you noticed Robbie had come back and was talking to a girl.

She was really pretty: She was a blonde with blue eyes and her revealing outfit showed all the right curves. Robbie was obviously interested, eyes roaming over her body as a smirk clung to his lips.

You suddenly felt very sad, and very lonely, and all you wanted was for someone to look at you like that. Of course, you mostly wanted that someone to be Robbie, but you knew that was never going to happen.

So when (ex's name), an old high school boyfriend, came up to you, already pretty drunk, you grabbed his face and kissed him, feeling the way he eagerly kissed you back. You got lost in the feeling for a moment, pretending those lips on yours were Robbie's until suddenly, he was pulled away from you.

Robbie looked ready to kill, eyes shining with anger as he pushed (E/N) away angrily. He raised his fist, obviously wanting to hit him, but you grabbed his arm and pulled him back.

Robbie looked at you, and his eyes softened as he dropped his arm, defeated.

"You kissed him..."

Why did he look so sad?

"Robbie... I-" you began, but he cut you off.

"We should get out of here." He grabbed your wrist and dragged you off without another word.

"Robbie?" you wondered as you both got in the car again. You hadn't even been at the party for half an hour, but it didn't seem that important anymore. "Are you angry with me?"

"What?" he looked at you for a moment, surprised, then started the car, turned his eyes back to the road and started driving. "No, of course not, that would be stupid." Pause. "It's not like we're dating."

"Right," you muttered, looking out the passenger window.

You were both silent for a moment, but then Robbie suddenly parked on the side of the road and turned to you, looking angry again. "Why did you kiss (E/N)?"

"I..." you began, at a loss for words... "I don't know. Why did you get so angry?"

"I'm not angry, (Y/N)!" he spat out, finally meeting your (E/C) eyes with his green ones. "I'm fucking jealous!"

(There, he thought, I admitted it.)

"Wait..." you whispered, "what?"

And then he reached for you and smashed his lips to yours, and it wasn't at all like you imagined, but you didn't care, because it was better.

For a confusing moment, it was just lips pressing against lips, but then he pressed his tongue to your lower lip, and you allowed him access. He was almost careful, despite the flames still radiating off him, tilting your head back slightly as he brushed some of your (H/C) hair behind your ear.

"(Y/N)..." he panted when you broke apart for air, "I've loved you for years..."

"Me too," you said.

And he pulled you back for more.