"Okay well how about I tell you some news that will make you feel better." I looked at her side ways like she was up to something. "What?"

"I'm pregnant." I knew this already I mean we may have been away from each other for five months but I knew when she was pregnant. "That's not really news Kelsey."

"What you mean?"

"I mean I knew you were pregnant."

"How?!"

"First by the way Biggy was holding onto you like you might break or some shit and then second your body. You would never get bigger than a six if there was a good reason and the only one I can think of is baby." She looked at me and then sighed, "Okay Sherlock damn. Guess I can't hide shit from you."

"Nope but I am happy for you. I'm actually surprised it wasn't sooner."

"Whatever but you need to get in this dress before Kameron think yo ass having second thoughts and come busting up in here." I knew she was right and went and got dressed. The dress wasn't that big of a deal, it was just a white strapless dress that flowed to my feet with a sweet heart neckline and was diamond studded in the back. Some of the back was open which dipped to the line of my butt. It was fitted so I had to make sure I didn't eat anything to make it not fit. When I came out Kelsey was in tears. "You look amazing!"

"Thanks now can you stop crying and do my hair?" she nodded and sat me down. She curled my hair and then pinned it up to where only a few strains were hanging down. I added the diamond earrings and necklace Kameron brought me and then my diamond studded stilettos. When I was done it was two o'clock which meant I had thirty minutes before I had to go out. "You look beautiful," Kelsey said crying again. "Thanks never thought this day would come."

"If it didn't I was beating somebody ass," she said getting serious. She gave me my bouquet of white roses and led me to the beach spot Kameron had reserved. When we reached the spot the music started and I came face to face with a Kameron in all white suit and fresh haircut. "Damn you look gorgeous," he whispered bringing me into him. "You don't look bad yourself."

When the I do's were said and over we partied and then crashed. Kelsey and Biggy watched the kids that night so we could christen our wedding and I guess that's why I'm pregnant today. I was so wrapped up in marrying the man I love I let him slip and that was all he needed because now I was three months pregnant. I haven't told him yet but I knew soon he would notice. He watched me like a hawk mostly because he was always trying to sneak and do something.

"Hey what you doing," he said walking into the kitchen where I was. "Trying to get things together for dinner. Where are the kids?"

"Watching that damn show SpongeBob something pants," he said shrugging and jumping on the counter. I swear people's asses stayed on my damn counters. "You mean SpongeBob square pants?"

"Yea that one."

"You home early, I thought you had that special party tonight," I asked going in the fridge and getting out the roast. "Well I figured since you were off I would be off too and hang with my family." I finished up preparing the roast and then I put it in the oven since it was going to take a couple hours for it to be done. "You talk to Biggy?"

"Yea he called talking about we need to come up there and chill wit him. He said they had plenty of snow for us to have a snow fight. I told him we might if we both get time off."

"I think the kids would like that but we need to be thinking about their birthday coming up."

"They just turning two, they don't need anything big." I turned around and looked at him. "Um yes we do. They are my babies and they are turning two."

"Okay we will get them a cake and couple of presents and they will be fine."

"No Brianna and Brooklyn want a princess theme while Marquise wants the ninja turtles so find a way to make those mix."

"I swear kids are too much," he said shaking his head. "Well get used to it cause I'm pregnant again." When I said that he looked up like I had said I was dying or something. He had completely zoned out so I waved my hand in from of him. "Hello?"

"Yea. Did you just say what I think you just said?"

"Yes I said I was pregnant. Three months to be exact," I said smiling. He jumped off the counter and picked me up spinning me around. "Okay play put me down," I said laughing at his reaction. "Imma finally have my second boy!"

"I could have a girl."

"No the hell you not! Ya'll already out number us three to two. I refuse to be overtaken by a bunch of girls me and my son gonna go crazy. Hell the girls I got already cause too much trouble."

"Whatever you love them."

"Yea an I love you," he said grabbing my shirt and bringing me closer to him. He crashed his lips to mine and the rest was history. All I can say is we finally found our happiness in the messed up life our family handed to us. We lost the ones we love the most and had to endure the worst kind of pain that we not wish on our enemy. We both had to learn how to forgive the ones that caused us the pain and learn to move on with our lives. In the end we came out with three beautiful kids and one on the way and ended up married to each other there was nothing we could ask for more. Somehow we made it through the worse of the worse and we ready to finally let the loving begin.

So the spin off is up, it is called The Struggles of Life, so go add it and read it because it will be great. I really appreciate everyone who voted and commented on my books. I read every single one and enjoyed them so much, thank you!!!! I really love you guys! :)