Chapter Twenty-Seven

After I got everything cleaned up everything Lauren left I sighed and plopped down on the bed. I was trying to figure out how to tell Ariel without making her get upset. I just hoped she didn't think I did anything based off my past. I loved Ariel and would never do anything like that to her, I know in the past I wasn't the best but now I was fully committed to her and she was all o needed. "Hey sexy," I heard a voice say knocking me out of my thoughts. I sat up and saw Ariel and I had to admit she was sexy ass hell right now. I watched as she slipped off her shoes and tied up her hair, I loved watching her it just made instantly calm. "Stopping watching me you creep," she said pushing me upside the head as she headed to the bathroom. I just sat there trying to figure out how to start the conversation about Lauren ass.

"What's wrong with you, it must be something cause you are never this quiet," she asked standing in front me with her eye brow arched. I sighed and pulled her down on my lap, "Look I need to tell you something and I need you to promise to not get mad."

"What did you do Kameron," she asked looking now angry. "When I came back home there was candles lit everywhere so I came into the bedroom and found Lauren in her underwear on the bed." I waited for her to say something but she just stared down like she was thinking. "I literally almost killed her for the shit she pulled and threw her ass out immediately," I finished looking up at her. I couldn't tell if she was mad or not and that made me nervous. "Look I didn't do anything with her I swear."

"So she was in this bed half naked," she finally said looking at the bed like it was going to get up or something. "Yea." She nodded her head and sighed and looked at me. "I know you didn't do anything with her Kameron and I'm happy you told me," she said kissing me on my lips. I smiled and deepened the kiss holding her tighter. "Kameron?"

"Yea?"

"I'm not sleeping in this bed after that whore was in it," she said looking at me before getting up and going into the closet. I sighed and just collapsed on the bed. Now I had to buy another got damn bed cause of some fucking hoe.

So today was just a chill day since me and Ariel didn't have to be anywhere until three for her doctor's appointment. I was laid out on the couch while Ariel was laying on top of me sucking on a blow pop and of course she was making me watch her new favorite show, SpongeBob Square pants. Honestly I didn't understand this damn show at all but it made her happy so I was cool with it. I never got to do this kind of thing when I was in the game so being able to do this now and knowing I will be able to the same thing with my little one makes me happy as hell.

I ordered a new mattress last night which means we slept in the guestroom and frankly I hated it. The guest bedroom was meant for guest which meant the mattress sucked ass. "Kameron I'm hungry," Ariel said looking up at me with puppy dog eyes. I knew what she wanted but I didn't want to get up. "You just ate candy."

"Yea but that wasn't food," she said looking like she sad. This girl knew she had me in the palm of her hands, "Fine," I said getting up. "I want burritos!"

"It's ten in the morning."

"So," she said shrugging. I walked into the kitchen and got out the ingredients and then someone knocked on the door. "I got it," Ariel said running to the door. When she came back she had an envelope in her hands. "What's that?"

"The paternity test," she said looking at me. I took the envelope from her, "No matter what this says we are in this together."

"Just open it!" I opened the envelope and read the results. I guess I stood there too long cause Ariel attacked me, "What does it say!" I laughed and showed her the results. She read it and looked up smiling at me and then jumped on me. I held her tight relieved that Lauren was not the first to have my child. I don't know who Lauren thought she was dealing with but I wasn't about to just take her word for it. It was something fishy about that whole thing but I was gonna let it slide until I showed it needed handling.