Chapter Forty-Six

Start from the beginning

He turned around and just started staring at me. "I take it you like what you see," I said smirking. "Hell yea I'm just counting down the days until I can enjoy all of you," he said bending down and kissing me which turned into a full blown make out session. We eventually pulled apart but I was still in a daze. Damn this six week policy! I hopped in the truck and we headed to the restaurant. By the time we got there the kids were up and cranky as ever. They hated long drives and being strapped in. "You want me to take them in with me?"

"No you go in, you don't need them distracting you from what Rico needs to tell you." He kissed my lips and then got out. I took Brooklyn out first because she was turning red from crying so much. "Will you just calm yourself down?" I grabbed her bottle and laid her on Kameron's seat since she could hold it herself. I then got Brianna and did the same. Lastly I got Marquise and held him as I fed him. Finally they were quiet. They were just looking at me while they sucked on their bottles wit their feet in the air. When they were done I burped them and put them to sleep but I let them stay free until Kameron came back. I turned on the radio and listened to August Alsina's Bottom of the Bottle. I started singing along and dancing and then Kameron came back surprised to see the kids knocked out in his seat. "Really?"

"What you know they hate being strapped in," I shrugged and kept dancing to the song. He shook his head and put the kids back in their car seats. I kept Marquise in my arms cause he looked so comfortable and cute. "You need to stop spoiling that boy." I looked at him like he had two heads. "Boy if you don't shut up I had him so I will spoil whoever I want. Besides he is my only baby boy."

"Not for long," he said under his breath. I heard him but chose to ignore it but far as I was concerned I was done. We drove thirty minutes to see Angela, the designer that was sponsoring my business. I was happy I picked to work with her because she had really put in work. Her designs were flawless. "Here take him," I said handing Marquise over to him but Marquise's eyes snapped open and started crying. When I would keep him he calmed down but when I tried to give him up he would ball. I sighed, "I will just take him with me since he is obviously having a clingy day."

"You sure?"

"Yea but take them two out and lay them on the seat so they won't get fussy on the way back," he nodded and I got out. When I headed in Marquise was wide awake and looking around at all the people. I swear he just did that so he could come in. "Can I help you," the girl at the front desk asked. "Yes, I am here to see Angela Lewis."

"Who is here to see her?"

"Ariel Johnson." Her face lit up and then typed something in the computer. "She should be on her way to get you. What is his name?" she was looking at Marquise and he was looking at her with his thumb in his mouth. "He has such beautiful eyes."

"This is Marquise and he gets his eyes from his daddy." Before she could answer Angela called me. "And what do I owe this appearance?"

"Kameron had to handle some last minute business so I thought I would just stop by and see how things were going on your end. "

"Well follow me to my office and I can fill you in." I followed her and by now Marquise was stirring around trying to see everyone that passed. I could barely keep him still and if he kept on I was going to drop him. We got to her office and it was huge with giant windows that allowed you to see out at the city. I loved it; I was definitely having this installed in my house. "So who is this little fellow?"

"Marquise he wouldn't stop fussing so I had to bring him in with me."

"Trust me I know but what would you like to know."

"I was just wondering about the designs and if they were finalized yet. Since the store is ready and we open in five months I wanted to make sure the designs would be ready by then if not I needed to push the opening back."

"Actually everything is going according to plan; we have finalized everything and more. We added new accessories and that would go great with the clothes and shoes."

"Can I see?" she got up and then went to the back got out a bunch of sketches and handed them to me. They were all stunning and I loved it. Little kids around the world would look gorgeous in these clothes. "These are amazing; you have really out did yourself."

"Why thank you but this on you too, you had just as much input in this as I did." after our meeting I left with a smile on my face. Everything was going to plan and soon I would be doing what I love. When I got back to the car everyone was wide awake and I saw why. Kameron had fed them gummies and now there was no chance of them going to sleep. I put them back in their car seats and this time Marquise willingly went.

By the time we got home I was beyond hungry, that sandwich was long gone. I was heading to the kitchen to make something when I saw Kelsey sitting on the counter eating my chips. "You are not getting a key to my new house."

"Why not?"

"Because yo ass will come in and make yourself at home like it ain't nothing."

"Hey we supposed to be family."

"In the words of my fiancé fuck family," I said snatching my chips out of her hands. "You two belong together," she said glaring at me. "I know that's why I got this ring on my finger," I said smirking. She flipped me off and I just laughed. I grabbed ice cream out of the fridge and two spoons took off my shoes and hopped on the counter next to her. "So why did you need to come over here?"

"I need to ask you something?" she looked nervous which was a first. "What is it?"

"You still want to open a business with me?" I almost jumped out of my body when she said that. "OMG yessss! You changed your mind?!"

"Yea but it has to be in Chicago. I think it's time I went back to dancing; I want to teach little children who want to be a dancer."

"I think that's a great idea," I said hugging her tight. I was so happy she listened to me. This way we could still stay close and I wouldn't have to worry about us growing a part.

We eventually migrated to the living room and ate pizza they bought and talked about all we had been through. Me and Kelsey were so busy talking and joking I didn't notice Kameron and Biggy had disappeared.

Kameron POV

"So what's man," Biggy said siting down in my office. "I just wanted to thank you for everything you did for me over this past year."

"Man you know I would do anything for you."

"Yea I do and I really appreciate it. If ever need something man I am here for you, just one call and I am there."

"I know I can count on you and I hope you have everything you ever want."

"Man I already do."

They soon left and I put the kids to bed. Man I loved my kids with all my heart and I was glad I decided to get out the game because I don't ever want them thinking they aren't safe. I loved them and would protect them with my life. All I needed was another boy.

When I got in our room Ariel was laid out in nothing but a short night gown and let me tell you that was really doing something to me. "Why couldn't you put on some real clothes like damn do you not think about my feelings?"

"Boy shut up it's hot as hell." I just sighed and climbed in next to her. Soon we fell asleep thinking about the new life we were about to start.