Chapter 22: Bringing back the tragic past

Jack:

*sigh* I finally feel better. I can't wait to tell Elsa!

I quickly got out of my room and went to the dining hall to meet up with the others. I noticed they were all already there eating breakfast. I slowly walked towards the table and sat down.

"Hey Jack, how are you feeling?" Elsa asked.

"Oh, I'm feeling better now Elsa" I smiled. She smiled back.

We all ate breakfast in peace. After which, we all got up and went back to our rooms... well not all of us.

"Hey Elsa, wanna have a walk in the park?" I asked as I flew behind her.

"Sure, why not?" Elsa replied "I'll just get ready". She then closed the door of her room.

I was so excited. I better get ready too.

Anna:

I was about to enter my room when suddenly, the guard annouced that we had a guest outside the castle.

"Hello there!" Ugh, it was Helen.

"Oh it's you. What do you want?" I asked with a tone of annoyance.

"Calm down girly I don't need anything from you. I want to see Jack, where is he?"

"He's in his room getting ready. He and his girlfriend Elsa are going to have a walk in the park. Why you jelly?" I asked with an evil grin.

"What?! But I'm his girlfriend!" She shouted and pushed me to the ground and shouted "guard, where is Jack's room?!"

I was secretly signaling Darren not to tell her where.

"I'm afraid I cannot tell you this information Ms. Helen" Darren said straight forward.

By this time, Jack and Elsa were already done getting ready. They were at least 20 feet behind me.

"What's going on here?" Jack asked.

"Jack! Do you remember me? I'm your real girlfriend, Helen".

"Umm, no you're not. I've never had a girlfriend named Helen in my life. I've only had one girlfriend, and that's Elsa" Jack smiled at Elsa.

"But..... but I'm better than her. Listen, you fell in love with me before, you jut can't remember because you got into an accident and you lost your old memories. Remember, that time you said that you loved me. You even introduced me to your parents and sister. You were suppose to propose to me under our favorite apple tree back in Burgess, but you said you were being called by those stupid friends of yours to stop this villain thingy".

"How come this was never told to me?" Jack asked confused.

"Your parents didn't want to tell you, and I don't know why" Helen replied.

"Well anyway, even if I was with you before, I've already moved on from you. Sure you're pretty, but sometimes a guy should look more than a girl's looks. It's more on personality and kindness. And Elsa has proven that she has all those characteristics. Oh hey I remember now. Back then, I was so sick and tired and you still forced me to go shopping with you. My right foot was injured and you told me you wanted to walk in the park. Like seriously? Give me a break!"

"Oh yeah, there were also a few times you'd rather go with your friends than to be with me"

"Only because ever since I was with you, you never let me do things with other people, not even my sister or parents!"

"But you said I have you all to myself"

"Sure yeah, but that doesn't mean I can't talk to my family. Not even to my sister or my mother. Why are you not letting me talk to them? You think I'm going to go out with them? Then you're just freaking insane"