Chapter 10 ~ I should of known.

So I am going to spice things up in this chapter. It's gaming time!
Okay, no. Just kidding. Still Shannon's POV.

A month had gone by and I still liked Tessa. But you guessed it, she is still dating Jaime. Why is she dating him? I know she's going to get hurt. I don't like it when she's broken. It takes her about 2 months before she can reduce her feelings again and pretend that nothing ever happened.

The last time I seen her hurt was when a jock pushed her up against a locker and dumped soda all over her. He even called her names like slut, emo, whore, etc.... She has never been bullied before in her entire life. But when she got bullied that day from last year, she was severely broken. She was devastated, depressed, suicidal. All of the things I could think of.

I was the only one beside her the whole time. Well, of course Sharon was too. But I mean, I was always there for her. I've seen the worst of times. But to me, I think that she is still beautiful. Even when I spend the night with her and we wake up and her hair is a rats nest. I really don't care. She is still beautiful to me.

Now, Sharon knows that I like her. And Sharon has never told a soul in her entire life. She keeps her mouth shut forever. She follows the "it's a secret. Can't tell you." Kinda rule. At first, you get paranoid with it, but then you get extremely use to it. She's use to it as well. But lately, me and her have been drifting away. Slowly. It kinda upsets me, but Tessa is the main one on my mind.

-

I go to my room and sat there on my bed. All of a sudden, my belly started to have butterflies. Why? I don't know. It was a strange feeling, but I liked it. It made me know on what I'm feeling. Loved. Now, it really isn't important, but I've never felt this before. Am I really in love? Could this be the first time?

I shook off the thoughts. It can't be. I tried so hard to get rid of them, but nothing had seem to work. I closed my eyes and drifted off to a deep sleep. I started dreaming, but that quickly soon turned into a nightmare. It possibly could be one of the baddest ones that I have ever had.

But I rather not mention it. You'll think it's absolutely silly. Plus, why would anyone like to hear about my nightmare?

I quickly shot out of bed and gasped for air. It was horrifying. I heard Sharon run in to see what was wrong. She gave me a look and she knew that insomnia was about to start again. She hugged me tight and told me to try to go to sleep. I tried, but I miserably failed. I couldn't stop thinking about it.

Then it hit me, I needed to go to Tessa's house immediately. I could feel that something bad was about to happen.......

Tessa's POV.

I woke up to strange noise downstairs. I get up and grabbed my baseball bat and head down the stairs. The noise became more visible. I heard clanks and banging sounds coming from the kitchen. I soon saw everyone else up, but I told them to shush it. We soon headed towards the kitchen and saw what it was.

It was............ JAIME?!!! I charged towards him and tackled him to the ground while the others surrounded him. I punched him square in the face and banged his head against the floor. He then grabbed my neck and threw me off of him. He got up really quick and started to kick me. I turned over and got up. Eventually the boys came in and started to hit him. Andy came to my side to see if I was alright.

I started to cry and cried on his shoulder. I should of known. I should of known. Andy takes me upstairs and into my bedroom. I lay down on my bed while crying. Andy soon came next to me and just held me. I was so stupid for dating Jaime. I fell asleep on Andy's chest and that was the last thing I remember

A/n
So Tessa and Jaime are over!!! Should Andy and Tessa be a thing? I think they should. Next chapter coming soon. Bye-bye!