Chapter Three: Decisions, Decisions

"When did Deputy Parrish start buying you coffee?" Stiles asked as Lydia walked into his office, closing the door behind her before spinning his chair around and sitting down on his lap.

"Someone jealous?" She asked quietly, her pointer finger tracing the outline of his jaw.

"As long as he's not trying anything, then no. I'm not jealous." He forced a smile, averting his gaze down towards his lap.

It was sort of a lie. He was getting suspicious the more Jordan was with Lydia. It seemed as though they spent more time with each other than Lydia did with Stiles. But he knew that, that wasn't true.

"Well, I'm pretty sure he's not trying anything. He's just a friend. If he were, then you'd figure it out pretty quickly, babe." She pressed a kiss to the forced smile still painted on his lips before standing up.

"I'm on break. Wanna make out?" Before he even had time to answer -which was obviously a yes- Lydia had drawn all the blinds in the room, locked the door and was already on his lap, her lips moving in sync with his own.

*

"So, we better go pick Allison up from school soon. We should head out for dinner. It's Friday, and Allison's got a sleepover with one of her friends." Stiles shrugged a shoulder as he straightened his tie, attempting to hide the love bite on the crook of his neck, that Lydia had "accidentally" placed.

"Yeah. That would be nice. Just you and me. Ever since Allison came into our lives, we've hardly ever gotten the chance to go out. I mean, not that it's a bad thing. Allison's the best thing that's ever happened to me." Lydia stepped closer to him, pressing the front of her body up against his own, her arms loosely wrapping around his waist.

"What about me? I think that marrying you was the best decision I've ever made. Also getting that little Ewok costume for All-y from eBay, with that great price, was a good decision too." He joked, although his little princess looked adorable in it.

*

"See you, little one." Stiles pressed a kiss to the top of Allison's forehead as she made her way into her friend's house, her baby blue suitcase rolling along behind her.

He walked back to the car, getting in and pressing down on the gas pedal gently, the car slowly making its way down the street.

Stiles and Lydia were dressed up; Stiles wearing a tuxedo with a minty green tie, and Lydia wearing a thigh-high nude floral dress. Stiles was taking Lydia out to a fancy restaurant that wasn't exactly cheap. But, it was totally worth it, if his money was spent on her.

This restaurant was a little far from out of Beacon Hills, but he wasn't up to seeing co-workers on a Friday night.

A/N
I saw my cover of this FanFiction while searching for Obroden au's on Google Images, and I screamed. 😯👍
By the way, this isn't any normal dinner. There's gonna be a bit of a twist. But no one's gonna die. ;)
Please read, vote and comment. It means a lot! Thx.
- cinnamonnugget