Fangs

Summary: Gerard and Frank are vampires, lusty vampires.

Gerard walked down the dimly lit alleyway behind some shitty old hotels, the streetlight gently hummed as the man made his way through, the light occasionally flickering out before returning to being the only source of light to guide Gerards path.

It didn't take the man very long to figure out that he was being followed, light footsteps mimicking his own, almost in sync, but not quite. Gerard kept moving along, the gentle breeze cooling his sweaty face,
Gerard stopped as the figure behind him made his presence "known,"
"Gerard." The voice had muttered almost angrily, almost, evil-like, devilish even.
Gerard boiled, the familiarity of the deep voice sending rage through his body.
Gerard found himself shoving the short man against the brick wall, anger pulsing through him.
"Frank, what a pleasure." Gerard mocked looking the man up and down.
"Haven't aged a bit I see." Gerard smirked at his own joke, ignoring Frank's glare that was burning through his eyes.
"Haven't changed a bit I see." Frank responded furrowing his eyebrows at Gerard,
"Still an ignorant asshole I see." He continued, hissing out at Gerard.      

Gerard rolled his eyes at that,
"Cut to the chase, sugar." He said, the sickeningly sweet nickname rolling of the mans tongue.
Frank fumed, glaring at Gerard before pushing his body away from his, the force making Gerard release his tight grip on Frank's -now reddened- skin.
It was now Frank's turn to push Gerard against the wall, harshly pushing him backwards before pressing an arm against his chest.
"Heard you were in town, you know how much I love the Way family." Frank chuckled, sarcasm drenching his voice.
"Mm you were just dying to see me weren't you? Know how i'm your favorite and all." Gerard smiled, pushing Frank away from him, making the man fall on his ass on the ground.
"Don't you dare, touch me again." Gerard hissed, staring intensely at Frank, who decided to ignore his demand, standing and forcing Gerard to move closer into the wall, holding his wrists with his fingers.
Gerard scoffed.
"Fucking hell Frank, I know you wanted to fuck me, but you don't have to be a slut about it." Frank stared in shock at Gerard, his enemy wearing a shit eating  grin on his lips.
"The only fucking slut, here Gerard Way-" He tightened his grip on the sassy vampire, digging his fingernails into his pale skin.
"Is you."
Gerard was refraining from punching Frank Iero in his goddamn face, debating killing him on the spot.
But he made it through, chuckling at Iero's  attempt at frustrating him
"Can't help that i'm a slut, sugar."
Gerard replied. Leaning into Frank's ear and letting out a moan.
Frank pulled away staring at him confused,
"You wanna play dirty? We can fucking play dirty." Gerard said, pushing Frank against the wall again.
Gerard ripped of Franks shirt, breaking the buttons and cringing as the buttons scrambled on the floor.
"You're a fucking dick, Iero."
Gerard had muttered before angrily sucking on the skin near Franks ear,
"Touché Way. At least my dick is bigger than my fucking thumb."
Gerard actually had laughed at that,
"My dick is a lot bigger than my fucking thumb." He said, genuinely amused,
"Here you can take a nice look, slut." He continued, unzipping his pants, he roughly did the same to Frank, who moaned as Gerard roughly pushed himself against the other male.
"I fucking hate you." Frank whined through clenched teeth,
grinding back against Gerard.
"I know you like me." Gerard let out a dry chuckle
Gerard roughly pulled Frank Iero's shirt up,
Frank stayed silent, trying hard not to moan when Gerard dragged his fangs gently against Frank's collarbones,
the older man sunk his fangs into the skin right above it and Frank let out a heavy inhale,
"Fuck Gerard, you dick."
Gerard pulled away and looked up at Frank,
his blood was slowly running down his torso, red against his pale inked up skin .
Gerard kissed him after that,
shoving his lips against the other mans, roughly biting and licking his lips,
and Frank Iero fucking hated Gerard Way. He was gonna show it in every kiss, bite, and fuck.
Frank pushed Gerard on the ground, as the man fell his lips parted open, shocked at the other mans sudden strenth.
"Not so cheeky now hey Gerard?" Frank laughed, instantly straddling the other man.
Frank pushed him down kissing him hard, his blood was sticking to Gerard's shirt.
"You're a asshole." Frank said, pulling the fabric off of Gerard's body.
"My blood is everywhere."
He sighed,
Gerard rolled his eyes,
"Are you going to fuck me or not? Because I have a lot of better things to do then listen to you complain about your fucking blood."
Frank glared at him, roughly spreading Gerard's legs and shoving to fingers in his face.
"suck." He commanded. Gerard instantly complying.
"Fuck. You're really just a slut Gerard Way, You want me, need me even ."
Gerard continued licking and sucking at Frank's fingers.
"Fucking mine." He whispered harshly shoving a finger deep inside of Gerard,
Gerard moaned, rocking back on Frank's fingers.
"Slut." He laughed, watching the boy fuck himself in his fingers.
"Fuck you." Gerard said, trying to hide his breathy moans and whines.
"Alright." Frank said, pulling his fingers out of Gerard and pushing his dick into Frank.
"fuck, shit." He groaned as Frank roughly moved in and out,
he leaned in to make out with Gerard, his nails scrapping deep into his back almost deep enough to draw blood.
Gerard groaned as the pain of the gravel against his back mixed with the pleasure of Frank inside of him.
Frank was also definitely bleeding now,
the liquid seeping onto Gerard's fingers, Frank could tell Gerard was close, feeling his body grow tighter,
Frank pulled out, tugging at himself quickly. Frank made a move to empty himself on Gerard's face, moaning as he finished.
"This was fun." Frank said, "Shame that I have to leave." He smiled
"You're an asshole." Gerard growled, clearly still turned on.
"Maybe we could pick this up again sometime." Frank smirked, before disappearing.
Oh, and they would.
Nobody, left Gerard hanging.

this is shit but i got bored halfway through whoops