The dress

Ezera smiled as she wrapped her hair up into a tight bun, there was a few curly strands that fell down and her bangs fell to the right of her face, she put on light pink lip gloss like how Rica taught her the other day and had used mascara to do a cat eye look. She stood up from her chair and looked in the mirror, she was wearing a summer dress that fell just above her knees, it was green with white leaves falling from the bosom that was all white, it was strapless and the top was tight showing her well endowed body while it fell to the skirt that swirled and moved lightly around her. She smiled as she slipped on white flip flops that strapped up to her ankle.

She quickly fixed her bed, Rica had lied when she said that there was a room in the back of the store the empty room was at her own house. At the arrival of the house Ezera was ready to run because she didn't want to impose but she felt so happy and comfortable with Rica that she stayed, it's been a few days since she's been with Rica and a few days since she last saw Dante and Jolly, she had enjoyed Dante's kind and happy personality and she had liked the quiet polite manner of Jolly even though he barely even spoke two words.

She fixed up her bed and walked out of her room going into the kitchen and made tea for Rica, when she was done Rica walked out in a long white dress with pink dots on the bosom and slips that had slight heels, "Oh thank you doll"

"You're welcome, so I had finished Mrs. Carthies dress last night and it's already in a bag and ready for her"

"Oh good I'll take it to her, will you open up the shop I have a few girls coming in to give measurements to a dress and colors for their mistress"

"Of course" She said taking the key off it's hook and slipped it into her little hand bag, she finished her tea and cleaned the dishes, "Here's the dress, I hope she likes it"

"Oh she will, she loved the first dress that you did for her" Rica said smiling tucking the dress into her arm as she locked up her house, "Alright, I'll be at the shop in a bit, I have a few errands to run before I get there"

"Alright Rica, I'll see you soon"

"See you soon doll"

They waved good bye to each other and went their ways, Ezera enjoyed her little walk to the shop, as soon as she got there she unlocked it and opened the curtains and quickly swept up the floor and out front of the shop, she felt the light wind drift by and stopped for a second turning to the wind closing her eyes breathing in the fresh air, when she was done and opened her eyes she saw 3 girls walking her way all in maids outfits.

*Ezera's point of view*

One girl had brown hair that was in a low pony tail and brown eyes, she was the tallest of them, then there was another girl with brown hair but hers was more of a caramel and her eyes were a tad darker then the smaller one had short hair that stopped above her neck. They stopped before me and looked to the shop, "Is Miss. Federica in?"

"No she's out running a few errands but she left me here so that I could help you with what you need, she had told me that there was some ladies that would stop by to order a dress for their mistress"

The middle one smiled, "Oh, she got help for the shop?"

"Yes, I started a few days ago" I said smiling kindly, "So with that, will you come in and I can write down your order and get started on it?"

"Yes, thank you" The taller one said walking past me with a nice smile, the others followed suit, I had them sit down while I got them nice hot tea and little cookies.

"Now then, can I have the measurements first please?" They pulled out a little notepad and listed them off to me after giving me a second we talked about style and color, after a few ideas that they tossed around I smiled with a design that had popped up in my mind, "Well, I had a pretty good idea of what to make for your mistress, when would you like to have it?"